Joseph Predicts the next lines of DEATH BATTLE!

Blaze: The Joestar family has a huge history dating back in the 1880s and for over a century.

Daisy: One such Joestar who people refer to as JoJo is a hero who has helped people in the past and what better way to help then by using the power of the sun. If you think I'm talking about Jonathan Joestar guess again! This is the story of Joseph Joestar.

Blaze: Despite being the grandson of Jonathan, Joseph did not embody the best qualities of a gentleman if anything he's the quite opposite.

Daisy: While Jonathan is kind-hearted and optimistic, Joseph is lazy and crazy. But hey he at the very least can predict lines so that's awesome.

Blaze: Awesome? I wouldn't call situations of him being disrespectful to a woman he saved "awesome".

Daisy: Your next line is: "Joseph is such an arrogant asshole, someone should teach him some manners." Right?

Blaze: Joseph is such an arrogant asshole, someone should teach him some manners. (Gasps in shock) Wh-wait how did you do that?

Daisy: Learn to predict the future. Anyways Joesph had 2 parents until his father got killed in a zombie attack and her mother disappeared after killing said zombie leaving young Joesph to being raised by his grandmother Erina.

Blaze: That zombie was no ordinary zombie it was made due to the influences of the Joestar family's archenemy Dio Brando. Regardless Joesph and Erina lived a pretty decent life.

Daisy: Until a strange vampire showed up attacked him and revealed some information about these mysterious "Pillar Men" and his other friend Speedwagon was presumed dead. So he went to investigate Pillar Men had a rival in Ceaser, and these, only for one of of the Pillar Man to poison him giving him more than a month to live so he needed teachings from a new mentor named Lisa Lisa.

Blaze: Lisa Lisa taught Joesph the art of using Hamon a form of energy that is used to take on vampires with the power of the sun that requires breathing.

Daisy: Hamon can also be used for several unique abilities like stretching arms, or even shoot out a burst of energy.

Blaze: By concentrating Hamon on a specific part with little he can do things like deflect enemy attacks.

Daisy: But he has his secret weapon the greatest weapon in anime history: Run away!

Blaze: Talk about cringe.

Daisy: I know just what you'll say next! You'll say "Talk about the cowards way out."

Blaze: Talk about the cowards way out. (Gasps) Hey can you stop doing that?!

Daisy: No I don't think I will. For my next glimpse into the future you will now say "Grr whatever. Tune in next time for the full episode of Shikamaru VS Joesph Joestar." Now.

Blaze: Grr whatever. Tune in next time for the full episode of Shikamaru VS Joesph Joestar. (Gasps) DAISY!!!

Daisy: Hahaha! That's hilarious.