Pac-Man VS Bomberman (Preview)

(*Cues Retro Rivals*)

In Pac-Land we see Pac-Man taking a walk in an open field before sitting down to take a nap. However as he takes a nap however we see a ship fall from the sky and crash lands to a nearby area, which startles Pac-Man waking him up in the process. Meanwhile emerging from the ship is Bomberman the White Bomberman as he groans and recovers and walks out of the crash site, groaning.

Bomberman: Well that was some landing. I'll have to call the other Bombers to pick me up later.

Bomberman notices Pac-Man who came to investigate and is furious with Bomberman.

Pac-Man: Hey what's the big idea blowing up Pac-Land property??

Bomberman: Huh?! What are you talking about? I just crash landed here!

Pac-Man shakes his head not believing him and them proceeds to throw a pallet at Bomberman much to his confusion.

Bomberman: Hey what the-

He is then thrown at with tons of pallets causing the White Bomber to retaliate and punch the Ghost Gobbler in the face knocking him back.

Bomberman: Alright that's it. You asked for it yellow orb.

Bomberman pulls out his bomb and throws it at Pac-Man who manages to get out of the way in time before it explodes. As he starts bitting White.

Pac-Man: Nice try.

He the rolls like a ball and knocks Bomberman back all the way to the tree two feet from his crashed ship. The alien robot looks and notices a green Louie egg in the ship but quickly looks back and sees Pac-Man charging at him at full speed rolling. Bomberman quickly jumps to his ship and grabs the egg.

Bomberman: Alright let's go!

He hatches the egg and rides on the Louie's back. The Louie charges at Pac-Man and blitz him stopping him in his tracks. After the last hit, Pac-Man sees 4 bombs behind him.

Pac-Man: Oh crap.

The 4 explosions sends him flying straight to a nearby maze. Once he lands Pac-Man starts to get dizzy.

Pac-Man: Man where did that come from?

Just then he notices some Power Pallets nearby much to the yellow eater's joy. Meanwhile Bomberman still riding on his Louie runs through the maze searching for Pac-Man as the Louie stops.

Bomberman: Alright where did he go?

Suddenly what came out of nowhere was a surprised attack from behind that knocked Bomberman off his Louie. When Bomberman looks he looks at the dead body of his Louie completely fried by electricity. Just then Pac-Man  who did this thanks to his Electro-Shock Power Pellet appears.

Pac-Man: We have you now!

Bomberman: "We"?

As the Bomber is confused Pac-Man eats the Champion Pellet and several other Pac-Men appears and they all charge at him.

Bomberman: Oh good grief.

Bomberman tiredly falls to his knees while multiple Pac-Man clones are jumping towards him.

Pac-Man VS White Bomberman
(Namco VS Konami)

Full episode coming soon