Roxas VS Axl

Two dual wielding PS2 era characters are now stepping into the ring. Which one of these inhuman clones to the protagonist will take the win?

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Tails: Roxas, Organisation XIII's Keyblade dual wielding Nobody from Kingdom Hearts.

Luigi: And Axel, Red Alert's gun dual wielding Maverick Hunter from Mega Man X.

Luigi: What is our purpose in life? Few philosophical questions have been asked quite as much as this one. As people, we seek to know our place in the world and the part we play in the cogs of fate.

Luigi: But for these two, they would forge their own path. Because they looked at the numbers they rolled and said "fuck that shit I'm out." He's Tails and I'm Luigi.

Tails: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Roxas

Tails: Sora is without a doubt one of the most legendary swordsman in video game history.

Luigi: I mean dude's main weapon is literally a goddamn large key but hey if that key helps you save all worlds using light to fight darkness then I guess it's alright.

Tails: Throughout his time Sora would go on to fight the darkness again and again even if it means saving his friends.

Luigi: Which is actually what happened, in an effort to save his friend Kairi he did the one thing that nobody expected him to do: He stabbed himself. And the crazy part is it worked I dunno how it just works.

Tails: However unknown to Sora at the time this act of heroism would give rise to a shocking being called a Nobody someone without a heart and that same Nobody would eventually be given a name. His name was Roxas.

Background
Height: 5'3"
Weight: Unknown
Age: 2 (physically 16)
Species: Nobody
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Affiliations: Organization XIII (formerly), Guardians of Light
Likes to eat Sea Salt Ice Cream

Luigi: Wait a second Tails rewind a little bit why you calling him a Nobody? He's clearly a somebody.

Tails: It's complicated but a Nobody is someone who is born without a heart, it's said that whenever a strong wielded person loses their heart to darkness it creates an entirely new being with someone without a heart.

Luigi: How the Hell does that work?

Tails: Well after Sora used Riku's Keyblade to stab himself to release Kairi, Sora became a Heartless physical living manifestations of the darkness within people's hearts, Kairi saved Sora my simply hugging him and restoring him in the process as a result of that two Nobodies were born, Kairi's Nobody, Namine and Sora's Nobody Roxas.

Luigi: Dear God the series is so confusing.

Tails: Sorry tell you that but that's Kingdom Hearts lore for you. Anyways despite well... being born yesterday, Roxas quickly got shown the ropes and became a relied upon part of an organization of a group of Nobodies. This was Organization XIII lead by Xehanort's Nobody, Xemnas.

Luigi: Organization XIII? Really? They couldn't come up with a better villain organization name? Whatever. See, Organisation XIII's goal was to collect Hearts (basically, think of them like human souls), and feed them to Kingdom Hearts: the Heart of all worlds, in order to gain back their humanity with the ultimate powers of the entire verse Kingdom Hearts. Too bad they don't have the tools to do it.