Shikamaru VS Joseph Joestar (preview)

In an open fields in the Land of Fire, one of Konoha's smartest ninja, Shikamaru Nara reads a news paper that reads "Human EVO dies in explosion circumstances and cause of death is unknown." Referencing Rex's explosive death at the hands of Bronya. This peaks Shikamaru's interest.

Shikamaru: Man I don't know what happened but I can probably tell that it's a drag.

Just then he sees a shiny light in the distance. We cut to a shot and see that the source of the light was the grandson of Jonathan, Joseph Joestar practicing his Hamon as he was the one with the explosion energy only to nearly dodging a kunai thrown at him.

(*Cues: Jailhouse Rocket*)

JoJo turns to see Shikamaru being the one who threw the kunai is infuriated at this action.

Joseph: Hey what was that for?!

Shikamaru: I haven't see you here in Land of Fire territory. Who are you and what are you intentions? Answer wisely or else I'll take you into custody.

Joseph not pleased with Shikamaru's attempt to start a conversation outright refuses.

Joseph: After throwing that ninja knife at me like Hell I'm going to answer your questions!

The Nara clan member than makes his hand signs.

Shikamaru: Alright then so be it.

He attacks by using his Shadow Possession Jutsu to capture Joseph much to the Joestar's surprise.

Joseph: Wh-What the Hell is this?

Shikamaru: Heh. Got you.

However much to Shikamaru's surprise Joesph uses a burst of Hamon to break out of his shadow jutsu. The Joestar then says his iconic line:

Joseph: Your next line is "How the Hell did he break out of my Jutsu?" Right?

Shikamaru: How the Hell did he break out of my  Jutsu?

Shikamaru then has a stunned look on his face but before he could say anything, Joseph throws a punch to the ninja forcing the two into hand to hand combat. The Hidden Leaf shinobi kicks Joesph a few feet away.

Shikamaru: What a drag.

He pulls out several Kunai at his opponent but the later uses Hamon to increase his speed and dodge these attacks even catching a few and throwing them back at Shikamaru.

Shikamaru Nara VS Joseph Joestar
(Naruto VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Stay tuned for full episode