Cinder Fall gains absolute power in DEATH BATTLE!

Dr. Eggman: Welcome to Remnant a future fantasy world where famous Hunters and Huntresses battle monsters known as Grimm.

Bowser: I'm pretty sure everyone is screaming in joy because they can be awesome hunters but I'm pretty sure they are forgetting that no matter what world we are in we live in a society.

Dr. Eggman: Such is the case for Cinder Fall. Cinder grew up in an orphanage and her life was screwed from the start.

Bowser: Remember Cinderella? Yeah she's basically that except she went through 100 times worse. Going from being bullied by children, neglected by adults, and worked like an absolute slave.

Dr. Eggman: Fortunately she was adopted by a Madame who owned to the Glass Unicorn hotel in the City of Atlas. Unfortunately this just made her life much worse as Cinder was forced to work over 9000 times harder than she originally did and if she misbehaved at any moment she will be shocked with a collar behind her neck and forced her to repeat the words "Without you I am nothing."

Bowser: What?! Over 9000?! Oh boy talk about that piece of shit of a mother and those step sisters too they are the worst. Boy I seriously wanna kill that so called "family" so bad.

Dr. Eggman: Cinder actually agrees with you and she stole a Huntsman's sword to do so but the owner of said sword said that it won't do her any good.

Bowser: Because killing people who absolutely deserved it is apparently wrong. Tsk well the guy was more than willing to help Cinder out so I'll let it slide.

Dr. Eggman: He and Cinder continued to train in secret so she can become a Huntress and gifted her his sword.

Bowser: Too bad her stepfamily discovered this and punished her severely so in retaliation she killed them and hit her with these words: "Because of you I am everything."

Bowser: That's some hard core karma right there but it only makes sense that an abusive parent would die like a bitch.

Dr. Eggman: The Huntsman was in shock that she did this.

Bowser: Now you would think that he would actually help her since you know the look on her face screams I want help please give me support but nope he fought her and then died. Yep society failed her.

Dr. Eggman: With nothing else left Cinder left the placed she was abused at and at some point encountered Salem the Master of the Grimm she joined her since she likely had no where else to go and assisted her in her goals.

Bowser: Due to her training as a child she obviously had combat experience under her wind with hand to hand in sword combat.

Dr. Eggman: As with all the people of Remnant, Cidner has Aura, which is the physical manifestation of one's soul. Typically, Aura comes in many different varieties but usually grant the user the same effects.

Bowser: Hell Cinder can manipulate the elements like fire, weather, and ice. Speaking of which I'm heading out to continue my crusade of killing abusive fathers.

Dr. Eggman: Make sure you add abusive mothers on the list too.

Bowser: Don't worry I got you.

Dr. Eggman: While this is going on make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Tomura Shigaraki VS Cinder Fall.

 Eggman: While this is going on make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Tomura Shigaraki VS Cinder Fall