Hyakkimaru is cursed for DEATH BATTLE!

Tails: Sengoku Period is an era of all out war where rival warlords in fought bitterly for control of Japan which became one of the most violent periods in Japanese history and it became known as the Warring States Period.

Luigi: You could probably imagine what that era is like as we have dozens of samurai terrorizing enemies on the battlefield and are willing to do what ever it takes to win the day and one of the best examples is Kagemitsu Daigo. It's people like him who make you realize that Madara Uchiha was right.

Tails: Kagemitsu was a ruthless tyrant who will do anything for power going through lands slaughtering innocent people and stealing their goods and riches all for himself.

Luigi: And if you think that it's enough well you couldn't be more wrong as it's never enough for people like him as to obtain more power he decided to turn to 48 demons.

Tails: This came at a very cost as the demons took away the piece of the body of his unborn son making completely unrecognizable. Showing no remorse for the horror he caused on his son Kagemitsu decided to just... throw him away.

Luigi: Talk about a piece of shit of a father that he is.

Tails: Fortunately the child survived and was found by an old man who gave him the name Hyakkimaru.

Luigi: Hyakkimaru got some new body prostatic parts and is trained in the art of swordsmanship.

Tails: And despite not being able to see or hear or feel Hyakkimaru proved to be a big help it until one day he slayed a monster while saving the man who raised him.

Luigi: Miraculously as a result he was able to reclaim his body like his actual skin like his legs holly shit that's insane.

Tails: Turns out if Hyakkimaru slays a demon he regains parts of his original body making him more and more human, with this knowledge he set out on a journey to regain his body by slaying the 48 demons.

Luigi: And despite appearances Hyakkimaru is a really skilled fighter I mean he's already skilled in swords due to training for all his life but if he takes off his prosthetic arms he has blades for arms which can use for slicing and dicing his opponents. Dude could probably slice up a pizza if he wanted too.

Tails: And despite being blind, Hyakkimaru actually has incredible senses being able to tell from humans and demons and the more demons he kills the more new abilities he learns.

Luigi: like demonic strength, speed, and durability he also has a healing factor as he could reattach limbs he regained.

Tails: Plus many more and thanks to his agile to give him create.

Luigi: Imagine having the appearance of a nonhuman because your dumbass father thought that you were worthless after making his pact. Punk.

Tails: Yeah I can totally imagine that.

Luigi: I'm going to take a break because honestly this is probably too much to handle.

Tails: I hear you it's pretty tragic. Speaking of tragic make sure you come back next time for Hyakkimaru's opponent, Gabimaru the Hollow.

 Speaking of tragic make sure you come back next time for Hyakkimaru's opponent, Gabimaru the Hollow