Overhaul disassembles DEATH BATTLE!

Dr. Eggman: In a world where 80% of the population possesses superhuman abilities called Quirks there are bond to be a conflict between heroes and villains.

Bowser: There are two types of villains.... There are those who run rampant on the streets and those who hide in the shadows waiting to strike. But did you know that there is also a third time or villain.

Dr. Wily: Kai Chisaki was at one point a young orphan who grew up in an orphanage before being taken in by the boss of the Yakuza group known as the Shie Hassaikai.

Bowser: Chisaki looked up to the Boss like a father figure and became part of their group and was doing pretty well.

Dr. Eggman: Until one day Chisaki came into contact with someone who possessed perhaps one of the dangerous Quirks to have ever existed.

Bowser: You might be thinking: Who is this dangerous person you might ask and what Quirk that they have is so dangerous. Is it a Quirk that has the power to warp reality, time travel, or change the laws of physics or maybe the person has the power to create a repeat of those devastating events from that one video game about anime wafius fighting to save the world where the red head mentor dies in the 9th chapter. You know that one video game Shadow and Zero like so much so that they managed to demand that they'd be the hosts of every episode they appear in. A bunch of simps.

Dr. Willy: Nope the person is actually a 5 year old girl named Eri.

Bowser: Oh. Nevermind then. Don't see how she can be a problem but okay.

Dr. Eggman: Don't let appearances fool you she may be a toddler going from 3 to 5 years old, but deep within Eri is probably the closest thing to the world's dangerous ticking time bomb.

Bowser: Okay so remember that one movie where one of the characters goes back in time and accidentally erases himself from existence? Yeah she has powers like that except over 9000 times worse.

Dr. Wily: Eri was actually the Boss's granddaughter whose Quirk is called Rewind which basically uhh rewinds things be it people or anything else so much so that it could actually erase a person out of existence which is exactly what happened to Eri's father as a result her mother just dropped her off to the Shie Hassaikai and turn tail and ran.

Bowser: Yeah the girl appeared to be so terrifying that Chisaki decided to use her as a pawn believing that all Quirks are diseases so he knocked his boss unconscious and took over the organization and began experimenting on her.

Dr. Eggman: And that is how Chisaki became Overhual. He possesses the Quirk of the same which can use some devastating abilities.

Bowser: Oh yeah with just a single touch of his finger he can obliterate half of someone's body in an instant and by touching the ground he can destroy anything that comes into contact.

Dr. Wily: But he can also heal wounds and return them to the point where it's no longer damaged.

Bowser: You know I'm kinda glad Sonic stopped Eggman from unleashing that impossible to kill monster.

Dr. Eggman: What?! Why would you say that?!

Bowser: Because that would've caused the same time of damage that Overhual is causing.

Dr. Eggman: BUT THAT WAS MY MASTERPIECE!!!

Bowser: That "masterpiece" was going to stab you in the back and kill us all. I hate Sonic as much as you do but this is one of the very few times that I agree with the good guys on something.

Dr. Eggman: Why you little-

Bowser and Eggman start arguing much to Wily's dismay.

Dr. Wily: We'll wait for these two to stop arguing and once that happens we'll go over Overhaul's opponent, Diavolo.

 Wily: We'll wait for these two to stop arguing and once that happens we'll go over Overhaul's opponent, Diavolo