Seele brings Rebirth into DEATH BATTLE!

Shadow: Stigma. It is a natural or artificial which provides the person use of resistance against Houkai energy and can naturally increase their normal abilities to the supernatural.

Zero: Basically to put in simple terms this thing allows you to resist and survive against Honkai it's a good thing to especially being born in a world where humanity has been at war with Honkai for the past thousands of years.

Shadow: However Stigma can also be a sign of when someone is considered to be the next host for the Herrscher and if they don't become one right away they develop an alternate personality.

Zero: If you guys think we're talking the Herrschers we all know guess again. This is the story of Seele Vollerei.

Shadow: Not much is known about her past all we know is that she's an orphan didn't know her parents.

Zero: Hmmmmmmm. Didn't know her parents and grew up an orphan while..... What a coincidence I mean it's not like her parents probably died in what is known as the greatest Honkai disasters of the current era brought to you by everyone's favorite human being in the world.

Zero stares intensely at Otto Apocalypse.

Shadow: Regardless if that's true or not Seele grew up in an orphanage owned by Anti-Entropy's employee Cocolia.

Zero: There she experienced your typical childhood drama such as sucking at everything and being a victim of constant bullying and being friendless.

Shadow: Until one day Seele's fate would change upon meeting Bronya Zaychik who had just been taken after spending her entire life on the battlefield.

Zero: Bronya became Seele's one and only friend and they bonded together as they grow up in the orphanage together.

Shadow: However like many things in life things took a drastic turn.

Zero: Yeah you see after the events of the greatest disaster in the Current Era gangs have taken advantage of this kidnapping entire children and Seele just so happened to be one of them. Luckily Bronya came to her rescue and killed those kidnappers with ease. Unfortunately Seele called Bronya a monster. Geez she just saved your ass from suffering an even worser fate be grateful.

Shadow: Actually she wasn't talking about Bronya at all but rather something more terrifying. Her dark inner demon that appeared before her a dark reflection of herself and acts to take over her body this was Dark Seele.

Zero: Or fans just call her Veilona and she's the polar opposite of Seele she was fine with it I guess but then if you think kidnapping was the worst thing that happened to her well you haven't seen shit yet.

Shadow: Right you see the orphanage Seele lives in it wasn't an ordinary orphanage it's also a place where children take experiments called the X-10 experiment where they develop Stigma to pass the test. Bronya had the potential to take the test but fearing for her friend's safety Seele convinced Cocolia to the test in her place.

Zero: And I'm pretty you can guess what happens next. The test fails and she vanishes into the Sea of Quanta, Bronya upon hearing this tries to save her but Seele convinced her to go back to the real world and return to save her later and gave her Bronya's signature weapon Project Bunny.

Shadow: While Seele was alone she begin to bond with her dark self and is their to protect each other but they encountered another person in the Quanta and he was no ordinary man his name was Kevin Kaslana one of the heroes of the Pervious Era, Kevin promised to help Seele escape the Sea of Quanta and return to the real world.

Zero: You're probably thinking right now, "Aww, what a nice guy." Except he was not! Kevin was brewing some plans for world domination to eliminate the Honkai by any means necessary so his former friend and comrade imprisoned in the Sea of Quanta and now he needs a pawn to help him escape and Seele just so happened to be that pawn.

Shadow: Despite her current situation Seele has proven she can adapt in her environment.

Zero: Thanks to her incredible abilities she can wield and summon many scythes at her disposable which she can use to slice up Honkai ass with ease and thanks her Stigma she has increased stats and can fly.

Shadow: To put this into words there are 3 types of Stigma, Artificial Stigma is manmade and is the weakest and is usually used by Valkyries and others to survive Honkai radiation and battle foes with Honkai energy, then there's Natural Stigma those with powerful Honkai energy in their passed down 50,000 years through bloodline like the Kaslanas, Schariacs, and Apocalypses, however the Legendary Stigma is the strongest out of all the 3 as it's the one that exists and is a usually the brand for a host to become a Herrscher. Seele is a candidate for the Herrscher of Death which is why she has Veliona as a alternate persona.

Zero: Yo where the Hell do we get the Stigma?

Shadow: I don't think you wanna know.

Zero: Yes I do like just imagine how powerful we could be.

Shadow: You do realize it's kind of dangerous to use that.

Zero: True but still I still wanna use it so X can obliterate Sigma.

Shadow: Fair point anyways make sure you come back next time for Seele's opponent, Shieda Kayn.