Joker VS Giorno

Persona VS JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Two of the fifth protagonists who take part in petty stealing yet fight for justice battle to the death. Only one will survive.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Sage: Joker, the Phantom Trickster Thief and 5th protagonist of Persona.

Bowser Jr: And Giorno Giovanna, the Passione Gang-Star and 5th protagonist of JoJo.

Sage: Both of these two may be juvenile delinquents stealing things but deep down they have a heart of gold and a righteous sense of justice.

Bowser Jr: But now it's time to find out who's the best 5th main character. She's Sage and I'm Bowser Jr.

Sage: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Joker

Sage: Tokyo, Japan was just your average city at day, but at night things have changed. At night we have a masked vigilante dressed in black taking out bad guys, fighting corruption, and saving lives.

Bowser Jr: You might think that this masked vigilante is Batman who decided to travel to Japan and fight crime but you couldn't be more wrong, it's actually a guy named Joker.

Background
Real name: Ren Amamiya
Age: 18
Height: 175 cm (5'9")
Weight: N/A
Codename: Joker
Leader of the Phantom Thieves of Hearts
Mugshot: P508954TS
A transfer student at Shujin Academy

Sage: Before he was Joker, he was Ren Amamiya who just your average high school troublemaker.

Bowser Jr: Yeah but dude takes trouble to a whole new level and it changed his life forever.

Sage: One day while on his way home from school, he encountered a drunk man sexually assaulting an innocent young woman.

Bowser Jr: So our future Joker decided to drop everything and beat the shit out of that perverted bastard, you show him!

Sage: Unfortunately this turned the situation down hill as the man raping the woman was none other than Masayoshi Shido a politician who ended up suing Ren for the assault. Despite their being a witness his rape victim, Ren lost the battle, was arrested for the crime he didn't commit, expelled from school, and was forced to move to Tokyo to serve a one year probation.

Bowser Jr: WTF? How does a guy get arrested for a rape he did not commit, despite the victim likely telling them who the real rapist is, while the actual siko gets a slap on the risk?

Sage: As long as you live in a city filled with corrupt politicians and authorities, normal people are just simply unlucky.

Bowser Jr: To anyone who calls us villains I want you to look at this so-called "justice" system and be arrested and convicted for a crime you didn't commit and you tell me who the real villains are.

Sage: Anyway after that, then came a revolution for him. After he stumbles across the Metaverse after some Metaverse Navigator app suddenly appears on his phone, he dawned a new Persona "no pun intended" to defend himself from the Shadows inside the twisted Palaces inside other people's heart, Joker.

Bowser Jr: Now going buy his new code name, Joker made it his mission to take down the corrupted politicians and justice system and get real justice for what they did to him. He's incredibly skilled at fighting skills like stealth and acrobatic. He also possesses various weapons such as knives, guns, grappling hooks and various other items.