Doomsday VS SCP-682 (preview)

A meteor flies from outer space and crashes to the side of the SCP Foundation Headquarters. Doomsday emerged from the meteor and immediately heads to the headquarters to start his rampage however he hears terrified screams and blood starting splatter on several windows. And out of the back door is SCP-682.

(*Cues: Final Formers*)

SCP-682 lets out a monstrous roar as he looks on and sees Doomsday roaring back at him.

SCP-682: Good.... Another target to kill...

The Monster Who Killed Superman and the Hard To Destroy Reptile charge at each other and clash their attacks. 682 does some several slashes but Doomsday catches them and throws the reptile several feet away. As 682 gets back up he hears a familiar yell.

Doomsday: DIIIIIIE!!!

Doomsday lands a punch but 682 dodges and bites Doomsday by the neck which stings the Krypton but not as much. Doomsday grabs 682 and lefts him in the air and rips him in half. Thinking he won Doomsday attempts walk away but is bitten in the back by the still alive who is only down to his upper half but eventually his lower half regenerates. After that the lizard bits off a large chunk of Doomsday's back forcing the prehistoric Kryptonian monster to regenerate.

SCP-682: You will make a great taste food!

The SCP Foundation's creature roars once again and leaps at Superman's killer.

DoomsdayVS SCP-682
(DC VS SCP Foundation)

Stay tuned for the full episode