Shikamaru Shadow Possesses DEATH BATTLE!

Blaze: Konoha, the Village Hidden in the Leaves, is a land of powerful ninja.

Daisy: From Naruto, to Sasuke, to Sakura. We've seen them show off some of their awesome powers on DEATH BATTLE before.

Blaze: But one ninja student is not like the others in fact he is living proof that you don't need to be strong, perform insane feats, or have overpowered abilities to win. He is living proof that all it takes to win a battle is your brain. This was Shikamaru Nara.

Daisy: Huh, very interesting because this guy has been failing school on a silver plater.

Blaze: Don't let his appearance fool you he's only failing because he's so smart that he finds school really boring in fact he has an IQ of 200.

Daisy: Oh well in that case I understand. If I had an IQ that was on par with Albert Einstein I'd probably drop school too. Because what's the point in education when you're so smart?

Blaze: Unlike most of his classmates Shikamaru prefers to just be lazy and do basically nothing.

Daisy: Again given his IQ can you blame him? He probably didn't want to be a ninja. What a drag.

Blaze: Regardless he still trained to be a ninja rather he liked it or not. Like all ninja in Naruto, Shikamaru can use chakra a form of physical and spiritual energy that can form all kinds of jutsu mainly the 3 primary kinds of jutsu.

Daisy: Ninjutsu aka ninja magic, Genjutsu plays mind tricks and Taijutsu is hand to hand combat oh and they also have a few ninja tools like kunai, shurikens, paper bombs, etc. And besides ninja tools Shikanaru doesn't have any of that outside of use his shadow to retrain people which if you ask me sounds so lame.

Blaze: Don't let that fool you if used properly the Shadow Possession Jutsu would definitely be on a whole another lead. The Jutsu was passed down in the Nara clan known for the manipulation of Yin Release. These things can catch a person's shadow and restrain their movements for about 5 minutes.

Daisy: Still pretty lame.

Blaze: Oh come on Daisy we haven't even scratched the surface of this great jutsu.

Daisy: Yeah no I'm leaving.

Blaze: H-Hey wait Daisy! (sighs) Come back next time for Shikamaru's opponent, Joesph Joestar.