Theresa VS Es

The clone of Kallen Kaslana goes up against the artificial human for the Embryo. Who will win and who will fall?

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Shadow: Theresa Apocalypse, the genetic human clone of Kallen Kaslana.

Zero: And Es Mitsurugi, the artificial human vessel for the Embryo.

Shadow: We've already discussed previously on how clones have been able to make some of the most deadliest fighters ever. But what would happen if the reasoning for the clone's existence was made for selfish reasons?

Zero: Answer if it worked we're all screwed. He's Shadow and I'm Zero.

Shadow: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Theresa Apocalypse

Shadow: Otto Apocalypse is one of the most tragic and most dangerous people in the world.

Zero: Why you may asked well you see a long time ago he fell in love with a woman named Kallen Kaslana these two went on whacky adventures until she died so Otto driven mad decided to try and bring her back and his attempts were via cloning.

Shadow: You may remember one of those clones K-423 otherwise known as Kiana Kaslana. But before her there was another clone.

Zero: Enter A-310. She was one of the first few clones Otto made, in an attempt to revive Kallen.

Background
Serial number: A-310
Height: 145 cm
Weight: 38 kg
Age: 53
Species: Synthetic Lifeform
Aliases: Theresa Apocalypse, Teri Teri, TeriRi
Overseer of Schicksal
Likes: Her cute appearance, friends and family
Dislikes: Looking like a child

Shadow: As a human clone created with the genetics and DNA of the late Kallen, A-310 was pit through trials and training to test her skills.

Zero: Including a fight to the death with fellow clone A-303.

Shadow: Despite her victory, A-310 refused to kill A-303 which shocked Otto but at that moment he finally saw that she inherited the heroic personality of Kallen Kaslana. As her reward for sparing A-303 who is later named Amber, Otto decided to name A-310 and thus she was known as Theresa Apocalypse.

Zero: With her new name Theresa joined the Schicksal fighting team known as Valkyries, though there is one small problem. Apparently due to the cloning process Teri can't physically age and thus is stuck looking like a 12 year old child which kinda sucks cause the rest of the Valkyries are incredibly gorgeous with nice ass bodies but Teri here is a little shrimp.

Shadow: Careful Zero she's a bitt touchy about her size.

Arsenal & Abilities
Battlesuits
Valkyrie Pledge
Violet Executer
Twilight Paladin
Sakuno Rondo
Luna Kindred
Celestial Hymn
Time Fracture
      Slows down time
Regeneration
Hekate's Sombre
Summons swords
Oath of Judah
Light spears
Cancels Herrscher powers
Power of Binding
Grace Field
Oath of Sakura
Elysion Pedion

Zero: Well she wouldn't be the first time to be this offended. Anyway as a Valkyrie she was natural equipment that gives her many superhuman stats and allows her to resist Honkai radiation and do all kinds of things like being able to slow down time.