Sasuke VS Mei (preview)

(*Cues: Dangerous Gaze*)

We see an abandoned town covered in trees and leaves with animals inhabiting the place on a cloudy day, as we see Raiden Mei in her Orochi Cuirass walking amongst the ruins of the town. But she stops after realizing she's not alone.

Mei: I know you're there come out and show yourself.

We then see a individual walking out of the shadows and on to the road this individual was Sasuke Uchiha standing by the building as Mei turns around to face him.

Sasuke: Oh I'm shaking in my boots especially looking at the Queen of Darkness. I suggest you state your intentions.

Mei ignores Sasuke and turns around and gives him warning.

Mei: It's none of your business, you don't need to know. Now turn back or-

Before Mei could finish her warning Sasuke immediately punches her in the back. As the Hidden Leaf ninja throws rapid punches the B-Rank Valkyrie attempts to retaliate only for her to be kicked in the chin and launched in the air as Sasuke uses his hands signs to form a jutsu.

Sasuke: Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu!

He launches a fireball at Mei who was barley able to block at it and land on her feet. The Sole Survivor of the Uchiha Clan Massacre attempts to strike the ex-heiress or the Raiden family but the later manages to dodge it and lands a punch towards Sasuke causing him to fall back a few feet away.

Sasuke: I'll end this quickly.

Sasuke draws his Sword of Kusunagi and charges at his opponent before Mei draw out her own sword to block his attack. The two swords clash at blinding speed with both sword users not landing a hit on the other and briefly knocked back they clashed again until finally the former member of the Akatsuki throws a punch at the former member of World Serpent. He then throws his sword, uses Chidori, and activates his Sharingan and Rinnegan. Mei falls back and gets on her feet only to barely dodge her opponent's sword thrown at him. Sasuke then switches places with the sword appearing behind Mei and lands a strike on her knocking her down hill.

 Sasuke then switches places with the sword appearing behind Mei and lands a strike on her knocking her down hill

Sasuke Uchiha VS Raiden Mei
(Naruto VS Honkai Impact 3rd)

Stay tuned for full episode