Trunks VS Silver (Preview)

(*Cues: Hedge of Tomorrow*)

We see Silver flying through a forest in the air but is taken by surprise by a barrage of energy blasts from an unknown assailant, which he avoids. Confused he lefts and throws 2 trees behind him but were sliced into pieces. It is revealed his attacker is Trunks armed with his signature sword and demands an answer form the hedgehog.

Trunks: Hey stop right there I want to why you attacked me a few minutes ago!

The future hedgehog can only show exasperation with this accusation.

Silver: You've gotta be kidding me! Dude it was an accident!

Silver then telekinetically lefts more objects and throws them at his new adversary, the Human-Saiyan hybrid dodges most of the attacks while slashing them before reaching Silver and hitting him with a headbutt sending the hedgehog forward. Trunks dashes in front of Silver and knocks him around with his sword before sending him to the ground below. Silver quickly recovers and uses his psychic powers to throw tons of large rocks at Vegeta's son which the latter dodges only for him to be hit another one knocking him to the ground. Trunks recovers and puts his sword away and builds up Ki in his hands to aim at his opponent.

Trunks: Masenko-Ha!

He fires a energy blast at the hedgehog who jumps out of the way to dodge it in time.

Trunks VS Silver the Hedgehog
(Dragon Ball VS Sonic)

Stay tuned for full episode