Hyakkimaru VS Gabimaru

Ninja VS Samurai. Two dark and tragic heroes who hail from ancient Japanese eras and slay monsters will now step in the ring and only one survives.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Tails: Hyakkimaru, the Half-Demon Ronin from Dororo.

Luigi: And Gabimaru, the Hollow Shinobi of Iwagakure from Hell's Paradise.

Tails: We have seen perfect examples of how tragedy could change a person for the better or for worse.

Luigi: But in the cases of these two tragedy struck since they day they were born which mold them into dark and edgy slayers who will destroy anyone who dare crosses them. He's Tails and I'm Luigi.

Tails: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Hyakkimaru

Tails: Sengoku Period is an era of all out war where rival warlords in fought bitterly for control of Japan which became one of the most violent periods in Japanese history and it became known as the Warring States Period.

Luigi: You could probably imagine what that era is like as we have dozens of samurai terrorizing enemies on the battlefield and are willing to do what ever it takes to win the day and one of the best examples is Kagemitsu Daigo. It's people like him who make you realize that Madara Uchiha was right.

Tails: Kagemitsu was a ruthless tyrant who will do anything for power going through lands slaughtering innocent people and stealing their goods and riches all for himself.

Luigi: And if you think that it's enough well you couldn't be more wrong as it's never enough for people like him as to obtain more power he decided to turn to 48 demons.

Tails: This came at a very cost as the demons took away the piece of the body of his unborn son making completely unrecognizable. Showing no remorse for the horror he caused on his son Kagemitsu decided to just... throw him away.

Luigi: Talk about a piece of shit of a father that he is.

Tails: Fortunately the child survived and was found by an old man who gave him the name Hyakkimaru.

Background
Height: 160 cm
Weight: 34 kg
Age: 16
Related to the Daigo clan
Cursed by the demons
Born in the Sengoku Period
Name literally means "Hundred Demon Circle"
Eventually had his full body restored to him

Luigi: Hyakkimaru got some new body prostatic parts and is trained in the art of swordsmanship.

Tails: And despite not being able to see or hear or feel Hyakkimaru proved to be a big help it until one day he slayed a monster while saving the man who raised him.

Luigi: Miraculously as a result he was able to reclaim his body like his actual skin like his legs holly shit that's insane.

Tails: Turns out if Hyakkimaru slays a demon he regains parts of his original body making him more and more human, with this knowledge he set out on a journey to regain his body by slaying the 48 demons.

Arsenal & Abilities
Demonic stats
Regeneration
Invulnerability
Soul Sight
Telepathy
Prosthetic Blades
Prosthetic Leg (Caustic Water)
Prosthetic Nose (Grenade)