Vergil Slashes into DEATH BATTLE!

Shadow: 2000 years ago, a great mutiny transpired in the Underworld. The demon warrior Sparda rebelled against his evil master, Mundus. To protect the world, Sparda did his best to seal the connection between Hell and Earth.

Zero: Sparda was so happy about his victory that he decided to hook up with a beautiful human woman and as a result she popped up 2 of the most power demon slayers the world has ever seen.

Shadow: While you may be familiar with the most iconic of the two, the youngest twin brother Dante, the story we are focusing on is the eldest twin brother and the most deadliest of the two, the one and only Vergil.

Zero: From birth Dante and Vergil were archrivals being polar opposites of one another Dante was funny and Vergil was serious.

Shadow: Nonetheless the lived normal lives until one day tragedy struck as she was celebrating the two boys birthday they were attacked by demons.

Zero: Yeah turns out this dude named Mundus aka the Prince of Darkness aka the King of Hell was not to happy getting his ass kicked by Sparda as well as having his army destroyed by him so in retaliation decided to take vengeance on Sparda's whole family leading to the two brothers being separated and Vergil was presumed dead alongside his mother.

Shadow: But Vergil managed to and in anger of having witnessed his mother's brutal death and being unable, Vergil casted aside his humanity and embraced his demonic heritage to gain power by any means necessary uses his power to show the world the true power of the Son of Sparda.

Zero: And he'd make it happen with the right tools for the job. As a half-demon, Vergil can do all kinds of crazy shit like jump several times higher than a human, move at super fast speeds but even better he can heal himself. He can tough out getting stabbed through the lungs, intestines, the heart, and even survive being sliced in half.

Shadow: While the healing factor is impressive it does has it's limits and can be warned down if someone is strong enough to overtax his healing factor.

Zero: Oh come on Shadow don't be such a party pooper here.

Shadow: I'm just stating the facts here.

Zero: Whatever. Anyways Vergil's not just tough with his healing factor he can slice you to pieces with his katana Tomato er Yamato. This nifty baby has been stated to even cut through dimensions though that's kinda a no limits fallacy there but hey he can do all kinds of shit like opening portals or slice his enemies to pieces so fast they don't even realize their dead yet. Mind you this is the same sword that Sparda used to seal Hell from Earth.

Shadow: Vergil's sword fighting prowess draws from his Dark Slayer Fighting Style, which emphasizes teleportation, lightning quick movements, and even quicker slashes straight from the sheath. This technique is directly influenced by Iaijutsu, the real life Japanese art of the quick draw. And thanks to Vergil's demonic powers, he can attack so fast, the blade seems invisible.

Zero: You know I can really use a sword like that.

Shadow: What's wrong with your Z-Saber?

Zero: It's cool but it can't cut through dimensions. I'm going to have to ask the Maverick Hunters to upgrade my Z-Saber.

Shadow: Well you do you I guess. Anyways make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Hiei VS Vergil.

 Anyways make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Hiei VS Vergil