Gabimaru Hollows into DEATH BATTLE!

Tails: Iwagakure, the Village Hidden in the Stones is ons of the most powerful villages in all of Japan during the Edo Period filled with corrupt politicians and land of ninja.

Luigi: Remember Naruto with the whole thing of kids training in academies to become ninja assassins and learn ninja magic? Yeah it's basically that.

Tails: Except it's much darker than that as the village's Chief is a cruel and ruthless leader obsessed with power and immorality taking children away from their families and brainwashing them into becoming the heartless killing machines.

Luigi: And nobody could even become as close as heartless as Gabimaru the Hollow.

Tails: But before he was Gabimaru, he was just a simple baby named Tsuki after his birth his parents planed to leave the village to live a normal life.

Luigi: Too bad the Chief caught on to their plans and proceeds to execute them on the spot and take their infant child and place him through some gruesome ninja training.

Tails: And with this training and a new named Gabimaru was forced to have several missions spreading terror across the country and bringing fear into the hearts of many for years until he met the Chief's daughter Yui

Luigi: Yui taught her the values of love, compassion, and humanity and the two fell in love and eventually got married.

Tails: After some time together Gabimaru decided to abandon the life as a shinobi in exchange for a normal life alongside his wife, so he requested the Chief for permission. The Chief agreed as long as he did one last mission.

Luigi: You're probably thinking: "Aww he had a change of heart what a nice guy." Except he was not. The Chief set Gabimaru up and stabbed his ass in the back and was arrested by the authorities.

Tails: Having lost the will to live Gabimaru gladly accepted his execution until he was given an offer by his executioner from the Yamada clan a second chance to see his wife again, the mission was that Gabimaru is supposed to go to the mystical island believed to be Shinsenkyō and retrieve the legendary Elixir of Life to be pardoned for his crimes.

Luigi: Yeah too bad the island is all Hell filled with monsters, demonic creatures, and even immortal humanoid demons known as the Tensen. But luckily for Gabimaru he had the tools needed to survive the day. The dude can take hits that would normally kill a human being, you can try an decapitate him, burn him alive, or even rip him apart I guarantee you that you'll fail trying to kill this guy.

Tails: As a ninja he's an incredible martial artist and is a master of different kinds of Jutsu or ninja techniques.

Luigi: Ninjutsu which is basically ninja magic taijutsu is literally punching people and I'm pretty sure you could guess what genjutsu is and the same goes for chakra so moving on.

Tails: Actually it's not chakra it's Tao a form of life force energy that exists in every living and non-living beings that people can use and weaponize like Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Metal, Wood-

Luigi: Heart!

Planeteers: Go, Planet!

Tails: No, no, Yin and Yang.

Luigi: Goddamnit.

Tails: Gabimaru's primary element is fire which he can use to weaponize as projectiles, fire breathing, cover his body for deadlier attacks, and create explosions.

Luigi: Are you sure this is not like Naruto? Because clearly I'm getting the vibes here.

Tails: Uh no?

Luigi: Really? Ninja orphan grows up in village, trains to be a ninja, and uses ninja magic. Sounds like similarity to me.

Tails: Okay okay I get your point but at least Naruto's childhood was not brutal as Gabimaru's.

Luigi: Whatever.

Tails: Good grief. Anyways make sure you stayed tuned for the full episode of Hyakkimaru VS Gabimaru.

 Anyways make sure you stayed tuned for the full episode of Hyakkimaru VS Gabimaru