Sasuke VS Mei

Naruto VS Honkai Impact 3rd. Today we have two anti-hero lightning deuteragonists and the best friends of Naruto and Kiana coming in for a showdown that will end in death. Only one will survive.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Shadow: Sasuke Uchiha, the Sole Surviving member of the Uchiha clan and surrogate brother of Naruto Uzumaki.

Zero: And Raiden Mei, the Heiress Empress of Lightning and love interest of Kiana Kaslana.

Shadow: Like most deuteragonists we've seen in stories like these two are cold, bitter, alone, and and dreadful determined they will do whatever it takes to gain more power to reach their goals.

Zero: Even if it means they have to stab their friends especially the main protagonists who they have a strong bond with in the back to do it. He's Shadow and I'm Zero.

Shadow: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Sasuke Uchiha

Shadow: Among the clans of Konoha, the Hidden Leaf Village few are as powerful as the Uchiha clan.

Zero: Yeah I mean they are both incredibly skilled ninja, are the founders of Konoha, and are great prodigies for the most part.

Shadow: One of those Uchiha we are talking about is none other than Sasuke.

Background
Full name: Sasuke Uchiha
Age: 32
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 52.2 kg
Nature affinities: Fire & Lightning
Shadow Hokage of Konohagakure
Affiliations: Team 7 (formerly), Akatsuki (formerly)
Likes: Naruto Uzumaki, Itachi Uchiha, Sakura Haurno
Dislikes: His mistakes, losing friends & family
Favorite band: Linkin Park

Zero: Sasuke was just your average young and optimistic kid growing up alongside his older brother, Itachi, who was his great role model and caring brother to him.

Shadow: But though Itachi would usually be away on multiple missions assigned to him by the village and has big responsibilities as the eldest son of the head of the clan.

Zero: But regardless Sasuke still wanted to be greatest shinobi ever just like his bro.

Shadow: However things started taking a dark turn, Itachi suddenly began to grow darker and bitter and sick and tired with the clan's traditions and was even accused of killing fellow Uchiha clan member Shisui. And when night rose when Sasuke returned from training he found all of his clan members dead including his parents and Itachi standing over their bodies and that's when things get started to get VERY clear.

Itachi's killing spree is shown, with many clan members in pure terror.

Zero: I'll say! He went and murdered all of 'em! Every last one! Except for his kid brother, Sasuke.

Shadow: Turns out Itachi wasn't exactly the caring brother Sasuke thought he was.

Zero: Yeah the rat bastard liar killed all of the Uchiha just so he can test the limits of his ability and only left Sasuke alive just so he can test his abilities on him later. Talk about Top 10 Anime betrayals.

Shadow: This event traumatized and changed Sasuke's life forever and would ultimately result into him being outcast from society just like his soon to be best friend Naruto Uzumaki. Angered by his brother's betrayal and fueled with a desire to grow stronger, Sasuke valued to kill Itachi and avenge the Uchiha clan from then on he was an avenger.