Anne is Calmity Powered up for DEATH BATTLE!

Mario: Anne Boonchuy, was just your average teenage girl: She had a decent relationship with her mother, made friends after being protected from bullies.

Sonic: And hated school so much that she and her friends decided to party, talk about skipping class. But then one day Anne's friends Sasha and Marcy had a claver idea: Ditch school on Anne's 13th birthday to have fun at an arcade and then wait until night time to break into a store and steal a box.

Mega Man: And then all Hell broke loose. Turns out that box was a ticket to another world and when they opened it they magically transported to another world far from their own. Now how does that sound familiar.

Mario: The box that transported the trio is called the Calamity Box which is capable of transporting people across world. And as for the world the arrived in is Amphibia which is basically and island/single continent on the planet.

Sonic: Yeah yeah basically they got transported to another world we get it. Anyways they get captured by Amphibia's residents who just so happened to be frogs cause they are unfamiliarly with humans.

Mega Man: And then they ended up becoming friends and well you probably know the rest.

Mario: During her time on Amphibia, Anne also learned some abilities from the Calamity Box but before that she learned a ton of martial arts.

Sonic: She wields a sword which is basically just your average sword.

Mega Man: But hey give her some credit at least she's skilled with it.

Mario: But Anne's full strength comes from the Calamity Box: The Calamity Gems. These magical stones grant Anne unlimited amounts of power allowing increases of power and speed, use fire, lightning, telekinesis, sense danger, create portals, and even transform into Calamity super forms.

Sonic: Ha. Eat your heart out, Goku.

Mega Man: What are you talking about Sonic?

Sonic: Oh you know people these days have better super transformations we're the OGs.

Mega Man: OGs. This is coming from the same guy who had his Super Sonic transformation inspired by Goku. So tell me who's the OG cause it's definitely NOT you.

Sonic: O-Oh I-I-I mean maybe....

Mario: You didn't have to do that Mega Man that was completely unnecessary. But anyways while Sonic takes a step back into his thoughts after getting roasted and called out make sure you stay tune for the full episode of Luz VS Anne.

 But anyways while Sonic takes a step back into his thoughts after getting roasted and called out make sure you stay tune for the full episode of Luz VS Anne