Kiana VS Noel

Honkai Impact 3rd VS BlazBlue,  from two bred clones to dual gun wielding god slayers will clash in a fight for their lives.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Shadow: Kiana Kaslana, the Herrscher drifting Valkyrie from Honkai Impact 3rd.

Zero: And Noel Vermillion, the primed Murakumo battle unit of BlazBlue.

Shadow: Clones are the perfect creations of science for many purposes. Extending reproduction, preventing species' extinction, and creating Ultimate Lifeforms like your favorite red Maverick Hunter here and myself.

Zero: But in this case cloning is used to make the ultimate god-killing weapons of destruction in the form of adorable girls! Creating life can be such a miracle. He's Shadow and I'm Zero.

Shadow: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

Kiana Kaslana

Shadow: Honkai. It's the Chinese word for "collapse" or "chaos". It is the radioactive cataclysmic phenomenon that causes chaos that takes the form of natural disasters, zombies, and beasts, killing countless lives, they grow with civilization and seek to destroy it to fulfill the desires of an entity known as the Will of Honkai.

Zero: And the only people left fighting these bastards are heroes in the form in the form of anime warrior waifus.

Shadow: These are Valkyries, peacekeepers trained to fight against the Honkai's worldwide eruptions with the goal of putting an end to them once and for all.

Zero: And these ladies are jam packed with some of the best of the best Cecilia Kaslana.

Shadow: And her husband Siegfried and despite the circumstances the two ended up having a daughter, her name was Kiana.

Zero: Aww look at her she's so cute. So cute in fact that I doubt anyone would wanna kidnap her and do some experiments on her.... Is what I would say if it didn't actually happened.

Shadow: Otto Apocalypse who was like any mad scientist, he used poor little Kiana for his own experiments and gain. Fortunately Siegfried not standing by his betrayed busted in to rescue her. Unfortunately this is not the Kiana he knew.

Zero: What he rescued was a fucking clone. Talk about a complete F bomb on childcare report card.

Background
Serial number: K-423
Age: 19 (27 if still alive in APHO)
Height: 5'3" | 163 cm
Weight: 108 Ibs | 49 kg
Species: Human Clone
Aliases: Kiana Kaslana, Sirin
B-Rank Valkyrie
4th and only successful clone of Kiana
Likes: Raiden Mei, Durandal, food, fighting
Chinese name was once mistranslated to "tuna"

Shadow: Despite the clone and her real daughter seemingly lost Siegfried raised the clone as his own. However Siegfried would not call the clone by his daughter's name until she shows humanity  other than that the clone lived a pretty happy life and was trained in the Kaslana fighting style the gun kata a firearm-based martial art by combining swift melee strikes while blasting with pistols at any distance, making her a well-versed fighter of all ranges.

Zero: It's basically martial arts but with guns. You know that's actually something that can come in handy the next time me X, and Axl fight Mavericks.