Hiei VS Vergil (preview)

In an open grass area at night we see the welder of the Jagan eye himself, Hiei walking in the field to confront a mysterious individual sitting behind a unusual tree like a throne. As Hiei stops walk he begins to speak to the person.

Hiei: I heard everything about you. You wield a sword called Yamato to cut through dimensions. I'm here to take it off your hands.

The individual revealed to be the Son of Sparda, Vergil chuckles at Hiei's intentions.

Vergil: Pretty bold however if you want it you'll have to take it from my dead body.

(*Cues: One-Winged Devil*)

Vergil stands up as the tree disappears so he can face Hiei.

Vergil: But you already knew that. Don't you?

Hiei smiles impressed by Vergil's attitude as the Upper S Class Demon draws his sword.

Hiei: If that's how it is then so be it. But promise me that you won't make this fight boring.

In response Vergil holds up his Yamato and slightly unsheathes his sword ready to use against Hiei.

Vergil: Very well then. Show me what you got.

The two half demons charge at each other repeatedly clashing blades, with Vergil successfully repelling his opponent. When Hiei charges again after being forced back, Vergil teleports and switches to Beowulf, and attempts to strike Hiei with a diving kick but ends up unknowingly removing Hiei's headband to reveal the Jagan eye.

Hiei: Fist of the Mortal Flame!

With his first of flames he punches Vergil with an uppercut before following up by using the Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

Hiei: Dragon of the Darkness Flame!

The black fire dragon hits an airborne and vulnerable Vergil causing an explosion. Vergil is knocked back by the attack, but is no worse for wear. After a brief moment Yusuke and Dante's rivals continue their fight by speeding across the battlefield at blinding speeds while repeatedly clashing with their attacks, with Vergil switching between Yamato and Beowulf partway through. Eventually, Hiei gets the hand as he lands some slashes on Vergil before stabbing him through the chest from behind, prompting him to teleport away.

 Eventually, Hiei gets the hand as he lands some slashes on Vergil before stabbing him through the chest from behind, prompting him to teleport away

Hiei VS Vergil
(Yu Yu Hakusho VS Devil May Cry)

Stay tuned for full episode