Pac-Man VS Bomberman

Namco VS Konami. Two iconic 1980s mascots who are masters of mazes will now battle it out and only one will survive.

Interlude

(*Cues: Wiz & Boomstick - Brandon Yates*)

Mario: Pac-Man, Namco's Yellow rounded Ghost Gobbler.

Sonic: And White Bomberman, Konami's White Bombing protector.

Mario: In the 1980s these two were the masters of mazes taking down enemies with very unusual powers.

Sonic: And they are not to be underestimated as these guys had a big rivalry before the two of us were even thought of. He's Mario and I'm Sonic the Hedgehog.

Mario: And it's our job to analyze their weapons armor and skills to find out who would win a Death Battle.

Pac-Man

Mario: Hero, husband, father, pet owner.

Sonic: And the size of a pizza slice.

Mario: Pac-Man is all of these things and is generally a nice guy to all the Pac-People in Pac-Land.

Background
Japanese name: Puck-Man
Height: 3'3 (99cm)
Weight: Varies
Age: 25
Species: Pac-Person
Homland: Pac-Land
Married to Ms. Pac-Man
Father of Jr. Pac-Man and Baby Pac-Man
Came before Mario
None quotes: Waka Waka Waka

Sonic: But like most peaceful towns peace didn't last long as we see tons of ghosts scaring them from Ghost Land. We don't know the full details all we know is that the Pac-People and Ghosts don't get along and so ghosts would terrorize them. Remember the Mushroom Kingdom's feud with the Koopa Kingdom? Yeah that's what's happening here.

Mario: But determined as he was Pac-Man sets out on a quest to stop them.

Sonic: How you may ask? by eating them.... Wait just a second that doesn't make any sense because if their ghosts that doesn't mean they can't die can they?

Mario: Well actually no when Pac-Man eats a ghost they don't exactly die... turns out he eats their bodies and spits out their eyeballs.

Sonic: Wait.... He spits out eyeballs...

Mario: Yep...

Mario and Sonic:

Sonic: Bruh I think we just found the second weirdest game character next to Kirby.

Mario: (clears throat) But in order to eat ghost Pac-Man needs to eat Power Pallets which  makes ghosts so scared of him they turn blue and run. Otherwise they can just kill him with one touch.

Sonic: You know the strangest thing is that when he eats these weird sounds

We hear the classic wakawaka sound

Mario: Yeah... Umm weirdness aside outside of the one that makes ghosts turn blue, Pac-Man has other kinds of Power Pallets that helps in the long run.

Abilities and arsenal
Bounce
Rev-Roll
Magic Boots
Fire Ball
Wing Shoes
Hoverboard
Bubble
Rope
Space Board
Mokujin Robot
Armored Helmet
Blaster
Magic Pen
Golden Fruits
Transforms into Golden Pac-Man
Power Pellet
Super Pellet
Transforms into Super Pac-Man
Red Pellet
Power Bounce Pellet
Pac-Pellet
Chrome Power Pellet
Shrink Pellet
Red Ribbon Power Pellet
Super Stomp Pellet
Electro-Shock Power Pellet
Super-Pac boost Pellet