Roxas VS Axl (preview)

(*Cues: Cross My Heart*)

We see a shot of Twilight Town of the sunset as we see Sora's Nobody, Roxas sitting on the building where he usually sits at eating his favorite sea salt ice cream when he hears a technology sound effect. He looks to his left and he sees the Maverick Hunter himself, Axl who comes to great him.

Axl: Hey there, the name's Axl, member of the peacekeeping Maverick Hunters.

Roxas: Axl, huh? I had friend who calls himself Axel.

Axl then chuckles a bit before stating his intentions.

Axl: That's great. Anyways we've been receiving reports that something dangerous is off about you. So make this easy and come with me so I can take you into custody.

Roxas makes a glare clearly telling Axl he's not cooperating.

Roxas: How about no.

Axl sighs before pulling out his Axl Bullets.

Axl: Alright suit yourself then.

As he the Reploid fires some shots Roxas immediately summons his two Keyblades Oathkeeper and Oblivion. The Nobody runs towards his foe preparing for a strike but Axl prepares to charge up a shot. We cut to the next shot of the building and we see an explosion we zoom into the fight and we see Roxas stunned by Axl's attack but manages to recover in midair and lands on the ground with his feet with Axl following shortly afterwards.

Roxas: Okay you're pretty tough but not tough enough!

The former Organization XIII member fires some magic blasts at the former Red Alert member forcing the latter to retreat behind a building before retaliating with his Ray Guns firing lasers. Roxas dodges and gets in close with Axl doing the same. The two dual welders charge at each other while yelling at the top of their lungs.

 The two dual welders charge at each other while yelling at the top of their lungs

Roxas VS Axl
(Kingdom Hearts VS Mega Man)

Stay tuned for the full episode