Kiana VS Noel (Preview)

(*Cues: Emerald Heroes*)

In ruined dessert at nighttime with the moon shining in the sky we see Kiana Kaslana in her Radiant Blaze battlesuit, seen daydreaming about a lot of things particularly her best friend (and possible lover) Raiden Mei while smiling. Before she could continue she heard a unfamiliar voice.

???: Hello.

Kiana shocked immediately gets to her feet and quickly turns behind her to see who the voice came from and sees Noel Vermillion, the officer of the Control Organization who suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Noel: You must be Kiana Kaslana. My name is Noel Vermillion, officer of the World Void Information Control Organization, at your service.

Kiana looks confused but speaks nonetheless.

Kiana: Uh hi, there Noel is there anything you need?

Noel: Our information on you suggests you possess special, powerful, yet dangerous gems I'm going to have to ask you to come with me so we can confiscate them.

The clone Kaslana is shocked by Noel's suggestion and refuses.

Kiana: Sorry but I made a promise to someone dear to me, I won't give up. Sorry I can't come with you.

The next thing Kiana hears is a clicking noise. Noel is now pointing one of her Bolverk pistols directly to the side of Kiana's head, making her intentions clear.

Noel: Unfortunately I wasn't asking, Kiana. Now you can come with me or we can do this here.

Kiana sighs in disappointment with Noel's persistence before disappearing in a wormhole portal that swallows her from above. As Noel looks around surprised for the Kaslana, she suddenly reappears behind the Vermilion, armed with her ARC Serratus pistols. Noel turns around to face Kiana.

Noel: Okay, that's interesting.

Kiana: You're not the first dumbass who's tried to take me in order to use me! And if it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll get!

Kiana wastes no time firing her guns, but Noel manages to dodge it while firing back but former dodges and rushes forward, leaving the two to begin fighting with their gun-kata by shooting bullets and going hand-to-hand with chops and kicks at one another. The two continue to clash until Noel gets the up hand and hits the B-Rank Valkyrie with a kick. Noel then successfully lands a space-piercing gunshot on Kiana's hip, which explodes and blasts off a small chunk of her flesh. As the Valkyrie flinches in pain, she is left wide open to an anti-air upward angled kick from Noel, knocking her away rolling. As the wounded Kiana attempts to get up, the officer rushes towards and tries throwing an overhead axe kick at her head and knock her down. Kiana starts groaning in agony.

Noel then approaches her wounded opponent and tries to convince her to surrender.

Noel: Give up, Kiana you can't win this fight. Surrender and I'll give you medical attention.

However Kiana once again refuses another order from Noel and briefly chuckles while standing up on her feet.

Kiana: I should warn you, Noel that I don't know the meaning of the word surrender!

As she says this, Kiana taps into her Herrscher powers, her eye briefly turning orange and uses the powers and gets into her Herrscher of the Void form, regenerates her wounds and summons up to 10 portals and out subspace lances at her opponent

Kiana Kaslana VS Noel Vermillion
(Honkai Impact 3rd VS BlazBlue)

Stay tuned for the full episode