Masane Rips Apart DEATH BATTLE!

Shadow: Long sought by the greed of men since the dawn of human kind, but only bestowed upon the women whose fate it forever scars... The Witchblade.

Wario: And because only women can wear it, this means we get more gratuitous fanservice. Who would've guessed?

Shadow: Uhh you do realize that fanservice is the entire theme of the episode right?

Wario: Well we'll be talking about the current welder, Masane Amaha.

Shadow: Masane was an orphan who lived in a shelter with no parents and lived in a shelter for God knows how long.

Wario: That's pretty cool until Japan all of the sudden got involved in a giant earthquake killing thousands of lives that's when Masane found the Witchblade which attached itself to her wrist and found a baby and survived.

Shadow: However Masane had no memories of the incident she didn't even remember giving birth to the baby, regardless she raised the baby who is named Rihoko and the two of them were inseparable.

Wario: Then 6 years later the two decided to head back to Tokyo because why not so that they can continue their happy live...

Shadow: Yeah.... About that...

Shadow and Wario:

Wario: No wait just kidding Child Protecting Services came by and took Masane's daughter away from her.

Shadow: Masane went to literally every lengths she took to get her only child back but unfortunately her efforts were in vain and got into a car accident. Masane was arrested and all hope of seeing her daughter again seemed lost

Wario: Or did it. Yeah while she was in her cell she noticed something active in her wrist.

Shadow: The Witchblade. As the new bearer she now wields impressive amounts of power.

Wario: So she used the power to bust the Hell out of there then she passed out and was taken in by an organization and finally reunited with Rihoko.

Shadow: But from then on Masane would dedicate herself into fighting threats to the world. As the bearer of the Witchblade she has incredible strength, speed, and durability. It usually triggers whenever danger is around

Wario: This allow her to heal from bullet wounds instantly and form a blade.

Shadow: She also has an ultimate form which lets her fly use two blades and increased powers. However with great power comes great consequences as the Witchblade can take a great toll on Masane's body the more she uses it the more she's at risk death so ever battle she'll have to recover by turning back to normal.

Wario: But who cares about the risks as long as we get flashy fanservice.

Shadow: Hmph. Speaking of famservice I'm gonna go watch my favorite anime.

Wario: You know for an edgelord you sure seem to enjoy women with fanservice.

Shadow: Even we edgelords can't be edgy all the times. But that will be it for today tune in next time for the full episode of Ryuko VS Masane.

 But that will be it for today tune in next time for the full episode of Ryuko VS Masane