SCP-682 roars into DEATH BATTLE!

Dr. Eggman: The SCP Foundation is a secret organization with operations to keep humanity safe.

Bowser: Yeah that's what they want you to think because in reality there's something much MUCH darker, they travel all around the to capture and contain various unexplained paranormal phenomena that defy the known laws of nature.

Dr. Eggman: And as a result they have many supernatural beings known as SCPs.

Bowser: There are three kinds of SCP's: The Safe class, which are perfectly safe for humans to interact with, the Euclid class, which are safe as long as you avoid them but have the potential to act in dangerous or unpredictable ways, and then the Keter class the most dangerous SCP's of that class are pretty much the apocalypse.

Dr. Eggman: Of all Keter-class SCP's, one of the most infamous and potentially cataclysmic is what the call The Incredibly Hard-to-Destroy Reptile. This was SCP-682.

Bowser: Now, this wouldn't be SO bad... if it didn't have an undying hatred for all sorts of life whatsoever.

Dr. Eggman: SCP-682 hates all life with a passion and anytime it spots anything which is alive, it will make the effort to kill it as quickly and messily as possible. Despite its hatred for all life, and seemingly human life most of all, it is fully capable of communicating with humans via spoken language. But more often than not, this just leads to him getting angry with whoever he's communicating with and just prompts him to kill them.

Bowser: He also apparently has no problem killing children, as shown when the horrible, horrible Dr. W introduced two kids to the monster and he just ate them within seconds. So what happened to Dr. W? He was thrown in there as well, and of course he was also killed. Good riddance.

Dr. Eggman: But there is one critical aspect to 682 that makes him one of the most dangerous SCP's in the known SCP universe - he can adapt to anything that destroys his body tissue, which is part of why he is considered to be almost impossible to kill. Even if one manages to find some way to destroy his body tissue, he can regenerate from any sort of wounds in seconds, even with only 13% of his body mass remaining.

Bowser: No matter what the Foundation does, they just can never seem to take care of 682 for good. They exposed his body to a gem which can turn all living tissue to crystal, and he adapted his body to be immune to that before it could turn him to crystal!

Dr. Eggman: Oh hey speaking of which my monster is complete.

Bowser: You sure that thing will obey you and kill Sonic?

Dr. Eggman: Of course it will.

Bowser: Alright well if that monster turns out to be a failure than don't say I warned yet. Anyways make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Doomsday VS SCP-682.

 Anyways make sure you stay tuned for the full episode of Doomsday VS SCP-682