Ruby VS Maka (preview)

We cut to a large view of the abandoned cityin Japan known as Nagazora as we two teenage individuals riding a motorcycle on the streets. We cut to a shot of them stopping and getting off the bike. They were Maka Albarn and Soul Evans. As Soul pulls out a map showing their destination.

Soul: We've arrived, Maka.

Maka: So this place is Nagazora.

Maka and Soul look at the remains of the abandoned city.

Soul: Gotta say, going into this I knew the place would be abandoned but I didn't think things are this bad. What the Hell happened here?

Maka: A longtime there was some kind of eruption that killed millions of lives. Every since then the place has been a total dump, now all kinds of unfamiliar monsters inhabit this place, and I heard that some parts of the city are completely flooded. We have no idea what might be up there so we need to keep are guard up at all times, Soul. Remember we're here to find 2 girls, one with white silver and the other with dark blue hair.

Soul: Alright then, Maka, let's just go and get the job done and over with.

Maka: Don't worry Soul I'm on it. Let's roll.

The Meister and Demon Weapon both get back on their bike and drove off into the city.

(*Cues: Force and Lighting*)

Meanwhile elsewhere we see the Huntress and leader of Team RWBY, Ruby Rose eating some food while sitting on top of the buildings of Nagazora but then she heard an explosion in the distance which startled her and made her drop some food. Ruby sighs in disappointment.

Ruby: You've got to be joking, can't a girl like just have a break for once?

Ruby grabs her weapon and with Petal Burst flies all the way to the source of the explosion to investigate.

We cut back and we see Maka and Soul emerging from the smoke with Soul feeling disgusted.

Soul: Jeez Maka just what the Hell was that? Those souls from those monsters tasted nasty.

Maka: Yeah pretty abnormal from the monsters we were used to fighting, but the job's not done yet, we still have to find those two girls.

Before they could continue they heard a unfamiliar voice.

Ruby: Hello there.

We see Ruby on higher ground looking at Maka and Soul.

Ruby: If you two are the ones responsible for this destruction why are you after 2 girls?

Maka and Soul ignores the response with a few words as they walk away.

Maka: It's none of your business.

Soul: Yeah so get lost.

Noticing the air has shifted, the red Huntress jumps down to lower ground and responds to the duo.

Ruby: Answer my question or else-

As Ruby makes her demand, Maka immediately punches her backwards and rapid punches as Ruby blocks it before Maka does a kick that sends her flying as Soul then jumps up and readies his punch.

Soul: Alright we doing this?! Let's go then!

He particularly transforms his hand into part of his scythe form and punches Ruby but she manages to land on her feet and dodged her two enemies next attack.

Maka: Let's end this quickly.

Soul: Right!

Soul completely transforms into his scythe form Soul Eater for Maka to weld who the proceeds to charge at her opponent before Ruby pulls put her own scythe Crescent Rose and blocks an incoming attack. The two scythes clash at blinding speed with both teenagers not landing a hit on the other. But that soon changed as the Beacon Academy hits DWMA student with her knee before firing 10 shots, as she closes her eyes and charges up her Aura. Maka meanwhile is knocked down to the street as she notices bullets fired earlier come at come at her Maka manages to deflect them all but in an instant Ruby appears out of nowhere and lands a devastating strike on Maka who nearly manages to block it. The resulting strike creates a shockwave seen from all of Nagazora.

 The resulting strike creates a shockwave seen from all of Nagazora

Ruby Rose VS Maka Albarn
(RWBY VS Soul Eater)

Stay tuned for the full episode