Kratt Brothers VS Wonder Twins (previvew)

(*Cues: Full Course Will*)

In the Tortuga HQ in the middle in the middle of a forest on a cloudy we see the Kratt Brothers aka the Wild Kratts, Chris and Martin packing some things to get prepared for an adventure.

Chris: Another day another creature adventure.

Martin: Sure thing, Chris we should be gone for a little bit, while Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy are exploring the other side of the area.

The Kratts got everything and are about to head out.

Chris: Alright, Martin let's move out.

Martin: You've said.

Before they could leave they hear 2 unfamiliar voices.

???: Stop right there.

???: At last we found you.

The brothers turn around and see the Wonder Twins standing right behind them.

Chris: Uh who are you guys?

Martin: Second question: Why are you in the Tortuga? We don't remember inviting you here.

Zan: It as come to our attention that someone has landed in this very territory we are in.

Jayna: We're going to ask you this once: Leave at once or face the consequences of the Super Friends.

Martin and Chris are stun in silence before laughing at Zan and Jayna.

Martin: Listen we don't know what your game is but we've explored this area dozens of times and we haven't seen you around here.

Chris: Yeah if we did we probably would've noticed you so if you excuse us we got some adventuring to do so if you'll excuse use.

The Kratt Brothers ignore the Exxorian Twins' warnings and precedes to leave this angers the twins as they proceeds to punches at the zoologists, who then proceeds to get up realizing that things are heating up.

Martin: Uhh Chris you think we made them mad?

Chris: Looks like it.

The Wonder Twins proceeds to throw more punches at the Wild Kratts who are barely able to dodge their intruders assault. The members of the Super Friends then did a fist bump to activate their powers.

Wonder Twins: Wonder Twin powers, activate!

They activate their powers and Jayna transforms into a lion and charge at the Kratt Brothers before pinning them down as the water Zan transformed into takes the form of a head.

Zan: Hey listen to our orders and leave.

However the Wild Kratts have a trick up their sleeve.

Wild Kratts: Activate Creature Power!

With the power suits they also transform into their lion power suits and knock the twins back.

Martin: You're telling us to leave? You're the ones who trespassed on our base.

Chris: Don't try and tell us to leave when you're the ones in our base.

The brothers charge at the twins and retaliate against them by landing some good hits in they were able to knock the twins put of the Tortuga.

Kratt Brothers VS Wonder Twins
(Wild Kratts VS Super Friends)

Stay tuned for the full episode