The New Mission

"Beomgyu I'm home!" Taehyun called.

"In our room!" He called back.

Taehyun took off his shoes and went to their room where Beomgyu was standing in a robe while cleaning up.

"How was work?"

"Long." He walked over to him and wrapped his arms around his waist as he kissed his shoulder. "I missed you."

"Well, I'm right here." He said with a small laugh.

Taehyun went to move his hair out of the way but Beomgyu turned around quickly, afraid that he may see the tattoo on the back of his neck. He kissed Taehyun and started to unbutton his shirt as his fiancé walked him back into the bed so he fell onto it. Taehyun climbed on top of him, he untied his robe so it fell open and Beomgyu wrapped his legs around him.

"Taehyun~" He moaned breathlessly.

Taehyun kissed along his jawline, down his neck and chest before getting to the cute panties that he was wearing. He kissed the inside of his thighs, sucking and biting at the skin leaving bruises as he did so.

Then Beomgyu heard his phone ring.

"T-Taehyun wait."

"Just leave it."

"It could be important."

"This is important."

"I'll just be a second hold on." He sat up and walked over to his phone.

Taehyun sighed and sat down watching him as he took the call.

"Hello?"

"Beomgyu we found a lot of shit on the Lee Yusuk guy. Turns out he's not even a real agent, he used to be a con man and was in a gang. Also, you'll never believe this but Sogeun has a daughter."

"I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Okay, see you."

They hung up and Beomgyu went to get dressed.

"Baby where are you going?"

"I need to check on something for work."

"This late? Baby just do it tomorrow." He hugged him again. "I got off early so we could spend time together, don't leave."

"I'm sorry Taehyun I swear I won't be long." He turned around and kissed him. "I'll make it up to you."

He put on some clothes and grabbed his things before leaving.

Taehyun sighed and laid back on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Beomgyu took the car and called Yeonjun.

"You okay?"

"Hongjoong found some more things on Sogeun. I'm heading there now."

"Okay, see you in 10." He hung up and shoved Soobin off of him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I have to do something." He said as he got dressed.

"I thought we were gonna go for another round."

"Well looks like you have another excuse to fuck me later." He walked over to him and kissed him roughly before leaving. "Bye loser." He called as he threw the door closed behind him.

Soobin pouted a little and laid down.

Yeonjun arrived at the wear house and went to the computer room where Hongjoong and Seonghwa were with Beomgyu.