The Visit

"Yeonjun." Soobin said also breathlessly because right now he couldn't breathe, he couldn't believe it.

"You look like you saw a ghost." He joked while petting Byeul. "So the dog's name is Byeul, that's cute. He's adorable." He stood up and looked at Soobin who was still staring.

He walked closer and the closer he got the more nervous Yeonjun seemed. His fiddled with his fingers and that cocky smile slowly faded as his eyebrows furrowed.

Soobin was now standing in front of him and he slowly reached up and caressed his cheek. As soon as he felt him he let out a deep exhale and pulled him into a tight hug.

"It's really you." Tears ran down his face as he held the back of his head touching his soft hair. "You're really here."

Yeonjun slowly hugged him back as he buried his face into his shoulder. After a few moments Soobin pulled back and held his face in his hands looking at him.

"H-How I don't understand? W-When I came back you were already gone."

"The doc helped me with that. I've spoken to her before, that if I ever wanted to disappear I needed her to help me. When I told her that I was tired that was my way of telling her that I wanted to disappear, she gave me something that made me appear dead. After everyone that I didn't want to know left I said good bye to my friends."

"So who knew?"

"Yoongi told Beomgyu the day it happened, I was okay with him telling Taehyun he didn't want to hide things from him and I trusted that he wouldn't say anything to you or anyone else."

"So only Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Yoongi?" He asked.

"Hongjoong knew and Seonghwa, but I think that's it."

"Why did you do this?"

"I needed time." He answered as they sat down on his bed. "I was really confused with myself. The only life I really knew was the one of the organization, then I met you and since the day we met I knew I didn't want anything to happen to you. I was scared because I knew I was falling for you, but I didn't think I knew how to properly be in your life without fucking everything up. I did some traveling and when I was ready I decided to come back."

"I'm glad you came back." He held his hand. "I was really sad without you, I can't believe you put me through this." He teased.

"Beomgyu told me all about that. He said you looked like a lost puppy."

"I did feel...lost without you."

"Still cheesy I see." He said playfully nudging him. "I can't believe out of all the guys in the world-mmph!"

Soobin had grabbed his face and kissed him. Their lips moved against each other, gently, it was sweet and he missed the feeling of Yeonjun as the male got closer and straddled him in bed.

Soobin moaned against his lips and then pulled away while holding his hips.

"W-Wait, I wanna hear about-"

"Shut up and fuck me." He pushed him down on the bed and rolled his hips moaning.

Soobin noticed how hard they both were already and he couldn't deny how badly he wanted this too.

"Hyung," Yeonjun said while looking down at him. "Don't make me wait."

"...Byeul." They both turned their heads to see Soobin's dog sitting on the floor staring at them. "He needs to leave."

Yeonjun gets off of him as Soobin shoos him out of the room and closed the door. He walked towards him and connected their lips again, Yeonjun grabbed the end of his shirt and started to lift it up. Soobin helped him and he tossed it to the floor before helping Yeonjun with his.