The Code Black

Suga and RM arrived along with another man.

"So you used your only code black?" RM asked as he walked over taking his sunglasses off. "This better be good."

"Who's this?"

"Code name is V. I watch over the other three locations while Suga hyung watches the others. This is my first time here, and you are Yeonjun I heard. Worlds second most wanted criminal." They shook hands.

"Yes sir. I take pride in that. Please follow me this way." They went to sit down in the conference room and Yeonjun closed the door behind them.

"Han Sogeun the chief of the Korea Central Intelligence Agency used to be a criminal who some how infiltrated the agency and is now the highest ranking agent." Everyone exchanged looks.

"What does this have to do with me?" RM asked. "I'm supposed to drop all of our current missions for this?"

"Sir please let me finish." Yeonjun spoke. "Beomgyu, tell them what happened?"

"I went to kidnap her to negotiate with Sogeun."

"You did what?" Suga asked while glaring at him. "Rule number 1-"

"I know I'm not supposed to make up my own missions sir but I...I have a fiancé. He works for Sogeun at the agency."

"Beomgyu-"

"Sir please let me finish. I know, I know what I did was wrong. But I never told them a thing about us, absolutely nothing or they'd be here." Everyone went quiet and stared at him. "When I went to her apartment she told me everyone's names including my fiancé. RM she called you Namjoon and called Suga, Yoongi."

The two visibly froze at this. Everyone here did a lot to keep their real identities covered.

"She wants to surpass her father. It sounded to me like she doesn't care for him, only running the biggest criminal organization in the world. From here to the LA gangs is what she said. I went to give my fiancé his lunch and she was there working with him. She smiled at me like we never tried to kill each other. He told me they have a lot of intel on us, she's dangerous."

They all exchanged looks.

"Suga, V, Yeonjun and Beomgyu, stay here. Everyone else leave."

Everyone stood up and bowed as they made their way out to leave.

"I could absolutely have you two killed for the stunts you pulled." Namjoon spoke. "But because everyone here is threatened so I will overlook this. I'm aware that everyone here has secrets but big ones like this should be brought to light. I'm understanding that your fiancé has no idea what you do and you are right. If you did speak on us they'd be here which shows your loyalty to our cause."

Beomgyu nodded.

"Ijun and Sogeun need to be killed along with any other connections. I don't want a single living one. She works for the agency now and works along side your fiancé. Is there someone we can get on the inside?"

They both started to think and Yeonjun nodded.

"I think I can get someone on the inside. It may take some convincing but I can do it."

Namjoon nodded. "If this doesn't work then what?"

"If this happens I'm sure V may have someone of his good enough to infiltrate?"

He looked at him. "I could get myself in. It would be easier."

"Your attachments to the people who work for you need to be broken. This line of work, friendships, love interests, they will only hold you back." Yoongi spoke. "You can not go, you are a leader over three of our locations. Pick your best and send them."