The Past

On Yeonjun's first day at the criminal organization, Suga introduced him to the team. "Everyone this is Choi Yeonjun, or newbie. Yeonjun this is Kim Hongjoong, Park Seonghwa, and Ahn Wonjae. All the others are on missions but we're a small location still which will change in a few days. Anyways, they'll teach you what you need to know." He walked off and Yeonjun stared at them.

"I hope you don't expect me to call you Hyung." Yeonjun said with a glare. "I do what I want."

Seonghwa cocked an eyebrow. "Who the hell does this kid think he is?"

"And I don't take orders from anyone." He heard Wonjae laugh and he looked at him. "Hey you, what's so funny?"

"Nothing it's just, you're so cute."

Yeonjun was taken aback while Seonghwa and Hongjooong stared at him in disgust.

"This rude thing is cute to you?" Hongjoong asked.

"If you like him so much you deal with him." Seonghwa added before the two eldest left the room.

"Let me show you around."

"I can get around just fine thanks." Yeonjun walked off and Wonjae watched him with a small smile.

...

Yeonjun panted as he ran down the sidewalk and then stopped hiding behind a corner to catch his breath. He heard a motorcycle approaching and he looked up seeing one of the guys he met from earlier as he took his helmet off.

"Y'know, I don't know who you think you are but I told you I work better alone." Yeonjun snapped.

"So coming to make sure your first mission went well is definitely something you don't want right?"

"YES!" He yelled.

The guy just smiled at him. "Did it go well?"

Yeonjun sighed and relaxed a little. "It went fine."

The guy handed him his helmet. "Let's go for a ride."

"I don't even know you." He said crossing his arms over his chest while glaring at him.

"Well Choi Yeonjun, why don't we get to know each other? Get on."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and grabbed the helmet before getting on.

"Hold on tight!"

"What?" Yeonjun yelled.

Wonjae chuckled and started the bike before speeding off. The sudden jolt of the bike made Yeonjun hold onto him tightly. He drove them to a building and parked in the alleyway.

He helped Yeonjun with his helmet. "So this is where you kill me?" He asked.

Wonjae laughed and shook his head. "No Yeonjun. Come on, you'll like it." He grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

Music thumped through the walls as they made their way down the hall of what seemed to be some party. Wonjae waved to some people and bowed to others as he continued to pull him through the crowd and to the elevator. On the way he grabbed two soju bottles that no one was drinking and they walked into the elevator.

"For you." He said as the doors closed.

Yeonjun took it and looked at him. "Where are you taking me?"

"Just relax. You're so tense."

"I am relaxed. I am the king of relaxed." He leaned on the wall and Wonjae smiled at him again. "Stop that."