🤍Halloween potion💛

I'm gonna start this book off with this halloween story I made lol

-----------------------------

 Espresso was working on another experiment when Madeleine suddenly bursted through his door and yelled, "Espresso! It's Halloween, let's go have some fun!"

This caused Espresso to yelp and drop the flask he was holding. Both their eyes widened as the glass fell in slow motion. Espresso dropped down to his knees and tried to catch it while multitasking and creating a thin cloud, just as Madeleine lunged to grab it as well. Both were just a second too late and the flask shattered. Coincidentally Herb and Sparkling just walked in to talk about Latte's part when a thick orange cloud poofed and filled the room. When the thick fog cleared, nothing seemed to be different except for the broken glass... and the 4 cookies.

"Ahhhh!" A high pitched young boy's voice shrieked.

"Argh! Curse you Madeleine!" Another voice, Espresso wailed, "Look what you've done! My research! Nooo!"

Madeline looked around and saw child version Espresso, Sparkling, and another child who resembled Herb.

"H-herb! You looked adorable!" Child Sparkling squealed.

Herb's eyes widened in awe, "You too! You look so cute, along with you guys!"

"Stop! I was trying to find a way to reverse the ages of plants cause why not, when this happened!" Espresso whined, "Madeleine, go get Pure Vanilla!"

"S-sorry!" Madeleine squeaked nervously, "G-grand father's visiting Hollyberry right now."

"What!" Espresso bellowed in a extremely high pitched voice that could shatter glass, "Alright then, fine! We will have to seek the antidote ourselves! Luckily, I know this place which should contain what I need to reverse this mess!"

"Where's that?" Herb piped up, causing Espresso to shudder.

"In Pumpkin Pie's haunted house," Espresso replied, "On second thought.."

Oh yeah, Sparkling said something about Espresso terrified of her. Herb thought.

"Ok, let's go!" Espresso yelled, "I mean, our bodies shrunk so our stamina probably has too!"

"That's true," Sparkling said wistfully, "Maybe we can ask your sister Latte for help? Also are you sure you aren't just scared of Pumpkin Pie?"

"No! I'm not! Also nope, no way will Latte see us like this," Espresso interjected crossing her arms, "I'm pretty sure this thing wears off after 2 hours anyways."

They looked away from eachother as Espresso chucked them some childsized clothing since their now gigantic clothing stayed the same size and slipped off.

"W-well what if it doesn't?" Herb asked looking down after they were done.

"Yeah! I have a bar to run, and it's very successful just so you know. I don't think a 6 years old kid like me will be allowed to run it after Pure Vanilla sees me!" Sparkling piped.

"Trust me," Espresso rolled his eyes, "If I'm wrong I suppose we'll ask Pure Vanilla to help us get a cure."

"Ok, ok, babe," Madeleine soothed, "What should we do in the meantime?"

"I know!" Herb exclaimed and his eyes lit up, "Trick-or-Treating!"

"Yes!" Madeleine and Sparkling yelled, and the three turned to Espresso for his answer.

"Absolutely not," Espresso snapped making everyone's face drop, "First off, I rather read, prepare a lecture, and clean this mess up! Second, what and how will we obtain costumes as?"

"Custard had a lot of costumes in the Pure Vanilla castle!" Madeleine squealed, "C'mon!"

Despite Espresso's protests, the four cookies marched their short legs all the way to the castle. It costed them only 20 minutes, including 5 minutes of Espresso levitating them. Once inside the castle, they navigated strait to Custard's costume closet.

"Haha! I can pretend to be king!" Madeleine laughed holding up a tiny crown, scepter, and cape.

"You should be a sunflower!" Herb giggled towards Sparkling.

"If you become my angel," Sparkling shot back smiling.

All 3 of them slipped into their costumes and fixed their accessories, all except Espresso.

"Why don't you dress as a cat?" Madeleine suggested to Espresso.

"NO!" Espresso said bitterly but Madeleine scrambled off somewhere and came back with bag of items.

He cornered Espresso to the wall as the other two watch in amusement. Madeleine fixed a pair of cat ears and clipped a fake tail onto him and a bell choker.

"You look so cute!" Herb giggled while Sparkling's shoulders shook in laughter.

"You do," Sparkling chuckled while adjusting the sunflower head cone, "Everyone ready?!"

"Yep!" Herb screamed with Madeleine.

Madeleine grabbed onto Espresso's hand and Herb hooked his arms with Sparkling causing him to blush slightly. They went to as many houses as possible in an hour, while receiving plenty of candy. Everyone thought they were adorable and sweet.

Madeleine beamed every time. Sparkling smirked and blushed at Herb's excited movements and grins. Espresso turn a little pink with embarrassment but said Trick or Treat anyways since he didn't want to make his boyfriend said. Herb smiled and was easily flustered whenever they received compliments.

Finally, nearing 10' oclock, they stumbled back to Espresso's house, tired, but full of candy in their bags in contentedness. They stripped in separate rooms and put on their older Halloween costumes, even Espresso they had managed to convince with a free plant, kisses, and 5 cups of coffee. Afterwards they headed to Latte's house for her Halloween party.

"We will never speak of this," Espresso warned.

The others giggled but nodded, "We swear we won't!"

--------------------------------------------------------

Word count: 839