♣️ Dr. Bones X Dr. Wasabi 💛

The Intamite Project

For: Cherryisthebest 

Labels: ♣️ 💛

*This is a cookie run ovenbreak oneshot. I do not garunteed it best (TvT I'm sorry) and I had to research some things before hand so I do apologize if they do not sound like themselves.

---------------------------

No'ones Pov

Dr. Bones was working down to the bones as usuall, barely taking a rest. He was trying to figure out a reverse potion for APTX 4869. (The drug in Detective Conan). He was staring at all his medicine deep in thought when a ring echoed through his underground lab. He took out his phone to shut off the alarm when he realized it was a reminder to check on his new project.

He grabbed some of his medicine treat shaped gummies for the patientes. His new project was named 'The Intamite Project.' His patience often felt lonely when they are recovering and laying in bed, so he wanted to see if being with other patientes will make them happier or recover quicker. He will not rest until they recover completely and are healthier than ever, and if socializing helps, he'll combine the rooms to form bigger ones.

He arrived outside the spacious patientd room where Dr. Wasabi stood, cleaning her huge needle. He tried not to let his cheeks turn slightly pink, seeing Dr. Wasabi again after a while.

When Dr. Bones arrived, Dr. Wasabi said, "Oh hey, if you've got time for this, come help me with my experiments!"

"Wasabi, I'm a doctor not a scientist!" he exclaimed, though he didn't want to let her down...

"Psh, doesn't mean you can't help!" Dr. Wasabi huffed, swinging her huge needle onto her back, "What's the point of this project? They become healthy after your treatments."

"I think being intamite will help them," Dr. Bones informed, "But I am suprised you came here considering you are usually busy with your own experiments."

"Mustard.. she's sick and I don't know how to help her," Dr. Wasabi sighed, her voice turning anxious, "I can't go into normal hospitals and I was hoping you could help."

Dr. Bones said determined, "Don't worry then, I'll definitly come. I won't let a cookie suffer from a disease!"

"Thank you," She replied relieved.

"How is Mustard doing so far?" He questioned.

"She's been panting and heating up," Dr. Wasabi said, "Last time I checked an hour ago she was asleep."

"In that case I'll check on my patients quickly," Dr. Bones said.

He opened the door and stepped into a room with 3 beds on either side of the wall. Each bed had a patient in it and all of them were chatting merrily away. When Dr. Bones came in, they stopped and greeted him.

"Hello! How is everyone feeling?" He asked, looking around, "Noone's feeling soggy or anything?"

Everyone said they felt fine and indeed, they looked healthier than every. Not to mention, their aura also felt lighter. Dr. Bones checked up on them to make sure they were 100% fine, and in return he gave them some of the jelly candy he brought along with him. Afterwards they all left the room, eyeing the giant needle on Dr. Wasabi wearily.