♣️ Pitaya X Ananas ♣️

No motivation to name it XD

For: i-love-pitaya-dragon

Labels: ♣️

No'ones Pov

Pitaya flew down into Dragon Valley, into the shared home of them and Ananas, grumbling under their breath. They massaged their sore wings, stretching their neck as they strode into the open kitchen area. The delicious smell of roasted ham and an arrangement of fruits, nuts, and other meat wafted into Pitaya's nostrils, growing heavier as they dragged themselves closer.

"Ananas?" Pitaya called out, spotting their partner watching over the heat of the fire.

Their stomach grumbled, and they couldn't help but huff, "Is the food ready?"

"No, the food is not ready," Ananas stated, irritating Pitaya.

"Well.... can't you ssspeed it up?" Pitaya grumbled childishly.

"What's with the brattiness?" Ananas growled, abruptly standing up.

They spun around, grabbing Pitaya's cheeks, smooshing it so their lips pouted. They brought Pitaya to their knees, forcing them to look up. Ananas leaned down until their face was inches from Pitaya's. "Don't tell me what to do, or you might regret it."

"Chill, what's with your attitude?" Pitaya narrowed their eyes, making Ananas scoff.

"What's with my attitude? You were gone for 3 days without telling me, got your ass beat, then came back with your tail between your legs!" They ranted incredulously, moving their hand to grab Pitaya's neck. "Leaving me to deal with my heat cycle alone."

Pitaya's eyes widened, and their breathing hitched. They gulped, then replied sarcastically, "Well, sorry."

"Oh, you will be," Ananas chuckled.

With that, they pulled Pitaya in, kissing them deeply. Their nails dug into the back of Pitaya's neck, their erection hard against their chest. Beneath them, Pitaya squirmed a rush of heat and adrenaline pumping into them.

"Get up," Ananas commanded, pulling Pitaya up and shoving them against the stone wall.

They pinned Pitaya's wrist above their head and went back to kissing them like they were feasting on dessert.

"Ah~!" Pitaya drew a sharp gasp as Ananas bit their lips hard enough to draw blood.

Pitaya was now fully turned on, squirming and groaning as Ananas bit their neck, licking the wounds they made as they went.

With their free hand, Ananas cupped Pitaya's ass, pulling them closer.

"Tell me you want it," Ananas hissed, their breath as hot as the nearby fire against Pitaya's neck, "Say it."

Pitaya felt humiliated, but they licked their lips and said needily, "Give me it."

Ananas inserted a finger into them, curling it, making Pitaya moan and mutter a swear, their body bending forward. Pitaya looked up into Anana's eyes, "J-just fuck me already... please.."

"That's right," Ananas smirked, taking out their huge cock.

In a flash, they removed their finger, replacing it and lining up their cock, thrusting roughly into Pitaya.

"GAH!" Pitaya groaned loudly, their back arching, feeling themself get filled.

Ananas allowed Pitaya a few seconds to catch their breath before they started moving again. Their pace grew unrelenting and punishing, fucking Pitaya, who was pressed against the wall in a loud moaning mess.

"FuCK, FUck yes!" Pitaya moaned, their body trembling as tears stung their eyes.

Ananas let go of Pitaya's wrist, leaving it sore, allowing Pitaya to grab onto their shoulders. Pitaya's body bounced and was constantly slammed into the wall, leaving more bruises on their back.

With their now free hand, Ananas grabbed Pitaya's throat, squeezing it but not hard enough to cut off the air supply. Pitaya's vision blurred as they were overwhelmed. A familiar feeling started building up inside, and Pitaya's body trembled harder, their moans groaning louder.

"Oh my god~!" Pitaya screamed, their body convulsing and shaking violently as their cum spurted onto Ananas's stomach.

Ananas continued thrusting into Pitaya, eyeing the cum on their stomach with a grin, "Good kitty."

Pitaya tried to say: Don't call me that but was too busy moaning. They were aware that Ananas was not cumming soon.

In a swift movement, Ananas pushed Pitaya onto the ground, grabbing their hips. They pulled out of Pitaya, causing them to think they were finished, but Ananas slammed back in brutally. Yelping, Pitaya jerked forward, their face pressed into the ground.

"You like that, don't you?" Ananas growled, pounding them while stroking Pitaya's dick, "So much you had to cum onto me, hm?"

Pitaya mumbled something inaudible through their moans, drooling onto the floor. Ananas continued fucking Pitaya, indulging in the high. Pitaya felt pleasure building inside them again, and their screams grew louder once more. Their bodies shook as their cum spurted onto the floor, their eyes rolling back.

"You're cleaning that up," Ananas instructed, their own thrusts turning erratic as they felt they were soon, "Got it?"

They trusted a few more times before slamming forcefully into Pitaya. With a guttural moan, they filled Pitaya with cum, throwing their head back, and Pitaya shuddered in pleasure.

Ananas panted, collapsing onto Pitaya as the sticky substance dripped down Pitaya's thighs.

"Good job," Ananas chuckled, pulling their cum covered cock out.

They watched as Pitaya struggled to stand, their legs like jelly. Ananas left them alone to clean up, returning to the fireside. They side-eyed Pitaya, complaining under their breath, and smirked, "What, you need help?"

Pitaya turned flushed once more and stammered, "I'm good!"

When they were done cleaning, they felt an arm wrap around their waist. They protested and threatened to fight Ananas as Ananas carried them to the large log they used as a makeshift couch after the last one burst into a crisp.

Ananas pulled the sore Pitaya closer, covering Pitaya's wings with theirs. Pitaya took the offered food happily while acting bratty, their eyes sparkling.

The rest of the night, they stared into the sky with their tails intertwined as they ate delicious food. 

------------------------------

Ahh I knew I wasn't going to post anytime soon, but damn I didn't think it'd take me this long Xd. Summer break started 10 days ago, but I've been on a camping trip and then straight into summer school, so I've been busy lately. I think I got it handled though, so I'm gonna try powering through these requests! (Like, posting every 3-4 days :D)

I'm not really familiar with dragon smut, and i kept thinking of Wings of Fire, so sorry if it isn't that good! 

Btw, does anybody have tips for Highschool? Like how to get into parties and be liked by teachers and others? (I get good grade too, don't worry)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this smutshot, have a good day/night!