♣️ Purple Yam x Avocado ♣️

Motivation to name this = 0

For:Cherry_Salmon

Labels: ♣️💛

No'ones Pov (University AU)

The party was on full blast, with music blasting, dancing, laughter and alcohol.

"Oh c'mon, it'll be fun!" Avocado eagerly tugged Yam, who was frowning, closer to the large house.

Their other friends nodded in agreement, and one smiled, "Madeleine's hosting it, and all his parties rock!"

"No, it'll be mid," Yam huffed as they entered, snorting at the crowd, "I'm tired. That fight drained me out earlier."

"Hey, tired. I'm ready to party!" Avocado joked.

She rolled her eyes when Yam and their other two friends gave her a look, and she said, "Look, I'm just saying you should loosen up. Think of this as celebrating your win!"

"Whatever," Yam grumbled as they weaved their way through the bodies of cookies toward the table with the fruit punch.

Soon after entering, the friends all separated ways. Avocado started chattering with anyone she bumped into, drinking heavily and cracking jokes that seemed more like roasts and were actually good... or perhaps they only sounded good because the other cookies were drunk.

Yam, meanwhile, got into drinking contests and stuffed his face with chips and snacks. He and some jocks got busy screaming at one of the underground fight matches on the TV screen. He groaned, clutching his head, when the guy he better on lost, causing him to hand over $10.

"Hey!" Avocado said, leaning lazily over Yam's shoulder.

Purple Yam looked up from the couch as Avocado continued, "Wanna do something fun?"

"Better hurry before he smashes the TV," Crunchy Chip chuckled and smirked.

"Want me to smash you?" Yam glared at the short cookie, and Crunchy Chip jokingly raised his hands in surrender.

"How 'bout you smash me?" Avocado grinned, standing up, and a few cookies said: 'Yeaaaah!"

Yam followed Avocado into one of the many spare rooms, shutting the door behind them. He watched Avocado flop onto the bed with a giggle. Moving closer, he sat on the bed, the mattress sinking under his weight.

Avocado grabbed Yam's collar, flipping him and pinning him down. She gave a lopsided grin as her knee pressed down his legs. Yam's eyes trailed from her messy hair down to her exposed cleavage of the dress, and he felt his cock stiffen.

"Bloody hell, you look hot," Yam swore, his hands reaching behind her neck and pulling her into a drunken kiss.

They could taste the alcohol in each other's mouths as their bodies pressed against each other, Yam's erection growing harder against her stomach. Avocado dipped her hand into the waistband of Yam's pants, and he growled, pushing her off.

"Take your own clothes off first, Ava," Yam growled, unbuttoning his pants and throwing them off onto the carpet.

Their clothes were soon spewed around the floor, their bodies entangled once more. Yam stroked his calloused hand against Avocado's slick folds, grinning as he slipped two fingers into her from her wetness.

Avocado groaned, her cheeks flushed. Yam pushed her against the headboard, chucking the pillows and blanket off the bed. He roughly pushed her legs open, pinning her arms above her head.

Yam positioned himself in front of Avocado, rubbing the head of his cock in front of her entrance before thrusting in with a grunt.

"God~!" Avocado yelled as he entered, her legs trembling.

He waited impatiently for a moment before he began moving again. His movements quickly turned aggressive and quick, his cock disappearing in and out of Avocado's body. He grabbed her hips, feeling himself sweat as Avocado's body bounced up and down.

Avocado threw her head back, her moans turning into yelps as she felt her climax build up.

"Don't... cum yet.." Yam grunted, his breathing hitched.

He felt heat build up and his trust turned erratic, "Ok, now!"

Avocado's eyes rolled back as she came, her juices squirting everywhere on the white sheets, her pussy walls tightening. This sent Yam over the edge, and he jerked.

"Fuck!" Yam groaned loudly, slamming back in.

His cum shot out, filling Avocado and spilling. He held the position as he climaxed before pulling out. He lay on the bed for a few moments, catching his breath while Avocado recovered from her orgasm.

"How bout a round of drink, then we go again?" Avocado grinned, sitting up, wincing.

"Oh, you're gonna regret that," Yam smirked, stretching and cracking his neck.

Luckily, their noises were pretty much masked by the music... and Avocado lasted longer than Yam, who threw up on their 4th round of shots. 

----------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Btw y'know what's crazy? Some people think I look 16-18, with even an occasional 21 and 25... and then there's that one person who thought i was in 8th grade- (And my sisters don't think about it lol)

Also god fucking damn it's hot, it's like heat wave for us right now which sucks because I have gym xdd

Anyways, have a good day/night!