🤍Wildberry x Crybaby G/N🤍

Cold But Kind

For: raiderfam777 

Labels: 🤍

* Note: Crybaby G/n is a non-gender specified reader who cries a lot, except they will not complain. I'm making them extra caring lol.

No'ones Pov

Wildberry knocked on Y/N's door and waited a few seconds before Y/N flung it open.

"Hi, Wildberry!" Y/n exclaimed brightly.

"Hi Y/n, are you ready to go?" Wildberry questioned, glancing at their feet nervously.

"Y-yes!" Y/n said, and they shut the front door behind them.

Wildberry turned around for a split second to get the flowers he had brought for them when suddenly-

"EEEP!" Y/n squealed.

Wildberry whirled around knowing well that they had fallen as they were clumsy. Y/n fell onto their knees with a crash and tears collected in their eyes before sliding down.

"O-oww," Y/n cried, upset, "Not again..."

"Are you alright, Y/n?!" Wildberry said concerned, noticing their knees were scraped, "Do you want a bandaid?"

Hearing that, Y/n began to sob harder, confusing Wildberry and panicking at the same time.

"Y-you're so nice," They replied, wiping away tears, "It's okay, we need to g-get to the restaurant s-soon anyways."

Wildberry watched Y/n stumble up and stabilize themselves, and he gave a quiet chuckle. Y/n looked up pouty.

"Sorry, I remembered the first time we met," Wildberry explained, and the memory of the first day they met came to both their minds.

~~~~

Wildberry just separated two fighting drunks and had decided to buy himself a drink down at the vending machine. He was just about to take out his wallet when someone bumped into him from behind causing him to nearly drop his wallet.

"I-I'm so sorry!" The cookie behind him squeaked apologetically.

Wildberry turned around and saw a cookie with H/C coloured hair and E/C eyes who had a few tears streaming down their face. They wore gray shirts and shorts, and the colour of the T-shirt was stained with tears.

"Are you alright?" Wildberry asked politely, already forgiving the crying cookie, "What's your name?"

"Y-yes! It's Y-y/N," They replied, and their tears came down harder, "You're so nice to ask me my n-name. I-I'll treat you somewh-where- Wait, h-how rude of me, wh-what's your name?"

"It's Wildberry," He replied, patting their H/C hair, "And it's fine."

~~~~

"We're here Y/n," Wildberry said, turning to them.

"Woah! Th-this is the place you wanted to go to?" They replied in awe, before bursting into, what else, but tears, "Wahh, this is too expensive I don't-"

"It's fine Y/n, I just got a pay rise anyways," Wildberry said, ushering them in.

"Hello! Welcome, do you have a reservation?" A waiter said as we entered the restaurant on the fifth floor.