♣️ Pure Vanilla X White Lily 🤍

White Day Gift

For: randomperson5836 

Labels: ♣️🤍

No'ones Pov

White Lily huffed angrily and crossed her arms. More White Lily buds unfurled and bloomed, but the center red stripe had a dark aura. She was no longer Enchantress, but sometimes Dark Enchantress's personality crept back into her.

She heard the door to her bedroom click open and she stopped sighing into her pillow. She flopped onto her back and slowly propped herself up to face Pure Vanilla who shivered at her cold look.

"What's wrong Lily?" Pure Vanilla asked softly, sinking into the bed beside her.

White Lily turned her head away as if furious, but her lips quivered and her eyes threatened to spill the tears collected at the corners. Where's my white day gift? She thought about how she had Herb grow the ingredients for Vanilla assorted Chocolate for Pure Vanilla since she couldn't a month ago for Valentine's Day.

"Where were you?" White Lily mumbled instead.

"The kingdom had a bit of a problem," He apologized, "It would've helped if they had their queen today."

"Well, I don't feel much like a queen," She muttered under her breath.

"You haven't checked the gardens yet, have you," Pure Vanilla sighed, knowing what had gone wrong.

White Lily tilted her head, curious, "What do you mean?"

"Well, if you checked, you would've seen this honey," He said, pointing to the door.

She looked, and for a second, nothing happened. Then a cart rolled in with a tower of chocolates, flowers, and research books.

"What's this?" She blinked, oblivious.

"White day gifts," Pure Vanilla said, wrapping his arms around her and bringing her close.

"You didn't just go out and buy them?" White Lily said, pouting.

After a while, she said, "Thanks, I suppose. But you made me worried."

"I'm sorry I made you worry Lily," He said immediately, "What should I-"

-do to make you (me) feel better? they finished in their head.

White Lily grinned sliding her hand onto his face and her body onto his lap. She wrapped her legs around Pure Vanilla's waist as her hand slid to the back of his neck and they leaned in. Their lips interlocked and soon they wanted more. She hungrily bit his lower lip and he whimpered. She slid her tongue into his mouth exploring every space as she played with his hair. 

White Lily brushed her ice-cold hand against the back of his neck, causing a shiver down his spine at the same time heat rushed through his cheeks giving him the same enticed feeling as every time. Pure Vanilla had his hand on her waist now, bending her over onto the bed and kissing her collarbone and her hands gently.

Before they knew it, their clothing was on the floor and they were over each other once more. Pure Vanilla rubbed White Lily's thighs and she was wet and unhesitant as she spread his legs apart lustfully on the floor. She flicked her tongue against his cock, licking the rims and the sides teasingly as she heard his breathing shorten.

"White Lily..." He said grumpily with his face flushed and red, "I'm the king..."

She stopped completely and smirked at him, knowing he was hard, "Please..?"

White Lily placed his cock into her mouth, choking, but continued to lick and suck it as her husband moaned and shivered above. After a while, Pure Vanilla, despite feeling dizzy, grabbed White Lily and flipped her onto the bed, taking control.

He spread her legs apart, rubbing them up and down and feeling her body. Then he spread her legs apart, sending a tingling feeling down White Lily's spine as her breath became more ragged. Pure Vanilla spread some lubricant on and waited for her approval. She rolled her eyes in reply and gave him a begging look that read that she wanted it.

Pure Vanilla lined himself up before thrusting himself in, making White Lily yell out. Soon, his hands were grabbing her waist and he speeded up. White Lily shaked underneath him and her hands gripped the sheets. Her head was thrown back and her eyes rolled to the back, the pleasure and pain exciting her and the air was filled with her moaning out his name.

Pure Vanilla gasped, his forehead with a bead of sweat, "White Lily, I'm gonna cum-"

"Do it in!" White Lily blurted.

His stomach unravelled and his cum filled White Lily and a rush of warmth settled in. She groaned as some cum spewed out when Pure Vanilla pulled out. 

"Let's wash up," He mumbled, helping her stand.

They washed up and Pure Vanilla washed the sheets himself. White Lily looked in the mirror in the meanwhile and tried to smooth her dishevelled hair. Both rulers hoped that they could have a baby to call their own. They've hoped for two years. They both loved kids, and that's how Pure Vanilla knew White Lily was her, here in his arms. Dark Enchantress would never ever like kids.

Then two weeks later White Lily missed her period and began feeling more fatigued, even throwing up once. She craved sweets all the time, except for when she ate too much of the chocolates Pure Vanilla gave her on White's Day and so that day she craved sweet n' salty pretzels. 

----------------------------------------------

Word count:  850

I kinda wanted to write about White Day suddenly a few weeks ago XD

Anyway, I apologize for the lack of posts, I've been preparing for school to start when school started about 4 days ago I've been adjusting to the schedule I made.
(But starting in 3 days/next week I'm pretty adjusted and I can most likely post every 5-8 days, so I'm getting to everyone's requests!]

Despite that, I hope this chapter was alright, and I hope you have a great day/night!

- Crimson