♣️ Eternal Sugar X Shadow Milk ♣️

The title will be: I'm too lazy to name it, and this will become a series

For: DaCEOofSimps

Labels: ♣️

Warning! This is a somewhat borderline dark romance, including manipulation and has slight gore.

No'ones Pov

"I'm going to sleep," Eternal Sugar huffed, storming into their room after hearing Shadow Milk's explanation.

"Aww, c'mon. Are you angry?" Shadow Milk pouted, following Eternal Sugar.

"I'm not angry, but did you seriously need to trick them into drinking with you and then torturing them?" She rolled her eyes.

She felt acid churn in her stomach as she recalled the gruesome scene of the two women.

One was dangling from the ceiling, the other was chained to the floor. Both were gagged with blood-soaked cloth, and various torture items were scattered on the floor. They were stripped to their undergarments, their body twisting the wrong way, several fingernails and teeth missings. Their skin had blooms of black and purple. Blood dripped to the oak floor from the multiple wounds inflicted on them, and the woman on the ground's hair and body were soaking wet.

The one dangling had given up the fight, and her body dangled limply. The woman on the floor was on the brink of death, whimpering for help when she saw Eternal Sugar standing in shock at the door. Shadow Milk laughed and waved like a child to Eternal Sugar, casually killing the woman on the floor before running over to hug her.

No, she couldn't care less about those two, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel disgusted.

"You're overreacting," Shadow Milk argued, "Look, I'm sorry you're angry, but I did it for you. They needed to be punished for disrespecting you."

"You never had a problem with killing before. Why are you so worked up now?" Shadow Milk exclaimed when Eternal Sugar turned around and glared at him.

"I could've taken care of it," Eternal Sugar insisted, "A quick and easy death."

"Oh right, I forgot you're the sin of sloth," Shadow Milk sneered, watching her walk into her bedroom, "You're too lazy to put in the effort for anything. You ignore people who beg for help, but now you're such a saint when I torture them? You're pathetic."

Eternal Sugar's eyes widened, her hands clenching tightly, as he smirked, "Oh, did I hit a nerve?"

"Leave me alone," She said bitterly, turning her face away.

He ignored her and strode up to her until he towered over her, "Don't tell me you think I'll do what I did to those two to you."

Eternal Sugar didn't answer, her body quivering.

"Darling, I would never hurt you," He said, his tone with feigning worry. "I'm sorry if I scared you, baby. Please don't hate me."

"I love you more than anything. That's why I killed for you, you understand, right?" He murmured, his tone oozing with false sweetness, "You love me too, right?"

She nodded, her breathing slowing down. Without warning, Shadow Milk slammed her against the wall, pinning her down with his body weight and using one hand to wrap around her neck.