🤍 Affogato X Red Velvet 🤍

__

For: thewidowsbrutality

Labels: 🤍🌧

(TW: BDD/ED)

No'ones Pov

The sun shone, its rays casting a warm light over the two lovers. Their red and white checkered picnic blanket spread on top of the green grass, dandelions peeking out from under. Delicious food prepared -mini onigiri, a tray of fruits, a 3-tier stand with chocolate-covered strawberries, macarons, and chocolate pretzels, and a small platter of cubed cheese and pepperoni- were neatly arranged between Affogato and Red velvet. Two iced coffees, bottled in clear glass had their separate oak tray, ordered from the local grocery store.

"Anyways, afterwards he was taken away," Affogato scoffed, finishing his story.

"Mhm," Red Velvet nodded, popping his 7th chocolate strawberry into his mouth, "That's a relief. I can't believe that happened to you."

"Yeah, it's just so annoying" he huffed, reaching for the tray of fruits.

Red Velvet watched Affogato's hand hover over the tray, before impaling the toothpick into a watermelon.

"Are you not hungry? You've only been eating fruits. You haven't even opened your iced coffee yet," Red Velvet asked, tipping his head.

"You know I can't finish everything by myself," Red Velvet joked.

Affogato froze, his hands above the fruits.

He felt his eyes blur in and out, pressure building up inside his throat, like the monster inside him was disgusted by how he had a weak jawline and his neck became a layer of fat connected to his cheek whenever he tipped his head. The skin on his waist sides felt like it was burning, and the fabric of his pants felt uncomfortable touching his body.

He was tempted to tighten his belt until he looked slimmer and he could be reminded 24/7 with it cutting off his blood flow, but he couldn't, because then there would be a small bulge above the waistline.

Disgusting.
Disgusting.
Disgusting.

His skin crawled, he wanted to tear his body off, cut his stomach open and make it flat like a board. 

He wanted to press onto his stomach, stuff it like it was dough until he could feel pain, and made it him want to throw up. 

He wanted to carve his abs in, define them because right now they were barely visible, just soft lines in flabby fat.

"Affy? Are you okay?"

Why did I eat yesterday? I knew the picnic was today. Affogato thought, his breathing hitching.

Last week, Affogato weighed himself in the morning like every other morning. His eyes lit up as the white numbers blinked back: 75.2kg. His goal was 70kg, and his original weight was 80.8kg. After over a year of failed attempts, and only having fluctuated his weight up and down and gaining 5kg in the end, the past month he discovered a way to lose weight quickly and managed to stick with it. Combining it with exercise, but leaving even some room for sweets on the weekends, he lost around 2kg weekly.

That day was also when Red Velvet suggested the picnic. Affogato decided he would continue the diet until Saturday, and lose 3kg before then so that he could eat as much as he wanted then.

And what was the diet, you may ask?

It was starving yourself, eating only 1-2 light meals a day :D

He'd go to bed, his stomach growling and whining, begging for him to eat. He ignored it.
Even though he hated the feeling of his bones, he craved it like a drug, a hated the feeling of himself, bloated, more. Side effects were dizziness every once in a while, and maybe the feeling of acid bubbling angrily in his stomach when he finally did eat, but it was fine. Drinking coffee was probably also causing the acid and restlessness, but coffee was an exception usually.