🤍 Hollyberry X Pitaya 🤍

Requestor or any reader name this if you wish

For: star-wars-cookie

Labels: 🤍

No'ones Pov

Pitaya threw open the doors of the Royal tavern, and let out a roar.

He originally flew into the Royal Ballroom in their dragon form, demanding to have a battle with Hollybeerry, only to be informed by stuttering cookies and calm Raspberry that she was at the bar! Having no other choice either than to leave, Pitaya transformed into cookie form and stormed down the palace corridors in the direction of the royal bar.

"Where are you Hollyberry?" Pitaya demanded, storming into the bar and startling several cookies, "I will ssskewer you and-"

They paused, cut off by Hollyberry's sudden burst of laughter, "Oh, Pitaya!"

Pitaya approached the Ancient who was swishing her berry juice and raising her cup. Jolly laughter filled the tavern and Hollyberry downed another cup.

"Delicious! I haven't had a drinking contest or drank like this for too long!" Hollyberry boomed, her rosy cheeks flushed and her body. The blonde cookie whom Pitaya didn't recognize hiccuped, clearly even more drunk than her. "Still, the drinking winner in this kingdom haha!"

"This amount of drinking is bad for your health," Wildberry scolded, and Pitaya groaned in annoyance seeing Hollyberry laugh it off, disregarding Wildberry's comment.

"You should've stopped her from engaging in a drink contessst," Pitaya blamed, crossing their arms, "I can't battle her like thisss."

"Battles are also bad for her health," Wildberry said monotone and Pitaya hissed.

"Not battlesss withsss me," Pitaya threw their white hair back, "Tch... then let'sss battle instead missster pink-"

"Where are you going?" Hollyberry interrupted loudly, tugging Pitaya back before they could leave, "How about a drinking contest!"

"No... you are tipsssy and in no condition to fight me... the legendary red dragon," Pitaya hissed, shrugging Hollyberry off with an effort.

"Says who?" Hollyberry thundered, standing up from her seat with a smirk, "I can win any drinking contest!"

"Absolutely not," Wildberry said firmly, and Raspberry who followed Pitaya nodded.

"Can too," Hollyberry argued, sipping her berry juice.

"Well, I don't care for berry juice or drinking contesssts," Pitaya snapped, pinning down Hollyberry with their black eyes, "I wasss here to battle you!"

"Well, I want a battle too! Let's go then!' Hollyberry exclaimed changing her request, "I'll win anytime!"

Pitayuya stormed up to Hollyberry, riled up, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, yeah!" Hollyberry boasted, returning the gaze with her pink eyes.

"Ah-hem?" Raspberry coughed, and Pitaya backed off, shaking their head.

"Go sssleep it off," Pitaya said grudgingly, "And I can't transssform here."

"We won't help you battle, and this fight is meaningless. We should get you back to your chambers," Wildberry said expressionless, motioning for Hollyberry to lean on his shoulders for support. "Plus, it is disadvantageous for you."