🌧Pure Vanilla X Injured!Child!Y/n❤️

See you smile

For: soupu333 

Labels: 🌧❤️

Noone's Pov

Second Pov

Pure Vanilla strolled around the battle scene, looking for more cookies that were injured and could be saved. You've heard of him from some of the other Cookies of Darkness members who told stories of how they heard 'blah blah blah' got rescued despite being evil from Pure Vanilla and that now they're living a happy life and being accepted.

None of you guys thought this was just Pure Vanilla's act. To the members, he was genuine. All the Cookies of Darkness, upon hearing how the ex-member acted, started cussing, laughing, sometimes feeling a bit disappointed that Cookie left, but one or two of them always said: 'Haha, they're weak. Once Dark Enchantress rules over, there will be hell to pay for them! Oo, Y/n, better watch out or you're next!

You were often joked about due to your age. Ten years old. You shut them up using your telekinesis to grab the nearest object and throw it at their face. It was annoying, how they treated you.

And how wrong they were.

They think you'll always be the next one, but then it'd happen to be someone exactly who they'd think won't be the one to cave into Pure Vanilla's kind blindness.

Because it's too late for you already.

You were ten but you killed too many cookies already. You were Dark Enchantress's killing machine. 

The rain poured harder, soaking your clothing and hair. You felt the blood seep from your body, the pain hurting and stinging you. The blood mixed with the rain, dyeing your shirt crimson. Yet you made no noise or sound. The only things slipping from your face were the salty rain, your eyes were dry and tearless.

You felt tired. The pain hurt, but it didn't quite bother you. You've been hurt before during battles. You've been hurt for failing or stepping out of the line. 

Your head felt fuzzy.

The only thing that truly bothered you was that you were the one injured and left on the battlefield, alone. 

Screw Red Velvet, You thought with the rest of the anger you had, Changing to their side and sending 50 cake monsters at me... he knew I couldn't go against more than 25 of his monsters! And those other members left me here because they were too cowardly. 

You felt sad all of a sudden. 

You never had parents and your sister was killed on the battlefield in front of you. Your heart ached, it hurt deeply, more than the scars all across your body. You felt a small tear slip down your chin, knowing the only person soft on you ever was Espresso and Red Velvet who were both gone now. 

You didn't think Espresso, Dark Enchantress's ex-favourite cookie, or Red Velvet, her son, would have left her, but they did. 

----

They said goodbye to you one night. 

It hurt. You felt lonelier. 

"Your eyes are too dull and sad Y/n, come with us," Red Velvet and Espresso begged.

"They won't truly accept your kills and your cake beings," You replied simply, crossing your arms.

They looked at you sadly then left.