♣️ Wind Archer (Fem) X Fire Spirt ♣️

Requestor name this if you want or I will once I stop procrastination

For: 1mrdarkred-emo 

Labels: ♣️

* Note: Wind Archer is fem in the AU

No'ones Pov

Fire Spirit walked through the forest, drenched. He wasn't actually drenched, no, he was just not as flaming hot as usual. Only the parts of grass which he stepped on turned to ash, nowhere around it or near him did.

He had to be drenched to meet Wind Archer, his girlfriend. She dislikes it when he burns all the sugar crystals and accidentally lights afire a few trees, but doesn't mind elsewhere. He sighed.

They say love is like an eternal fire. I say that's a load of shit, it only affects us on the inside and won't do any burning on the out.

"Fire!" Wind Archer said pleasantly, and she appeared from behind the tree.

A gust of wind followed her, and the scent of fresh-cut grass and flowers filled the air, mingling with the flames from Fire spirit.

"Hi Wind," Fire Spirit said, "I brought you some flowers. They're a bit burnt."

"Thank you," Wind Archer said, and used a gust of wind to scatter the flower and the seeds around the forest floor.

She walked closer to Fire Spirit and kissed him, and his small flames spread at his neck. He felt a smirk grow on his face.

It was a light kiss, or it was supposed to be until Fire Spirit grabbed her waist and kissed her back. He bit her lips and she gave a tiny whimper, her hand at the back of his back pressing harder. Fire Spirit bent down and kissed her collarbone, pushing past the layers of the scarf. 

"Not here," She murmured, cracking open an eye and placing a hand on Fire Spirit's hand before he could take off his pants.

"Awe," He purred toying with her hair, "Are you sure~?"

"I am not destroying the forest," She said flatly, and Fire Spirit frowned, but quickly brought back his smile.

"Ahahah!" He laughed, stepping back with his hands raised, "I see you're still like that babe."

"I meant somewhere else," She snapped, and using a strong gust of wind, brought them to a dirt land with an old house, "Here. Burn away."

"Smart," He said, swiping her up into his arms, "Okay then."

They walk into the abandoned house and immediately, they begin taking off their clothes. Wind Spirit easily took off her scarf and took off her shoes, stepping onto the creaky wood barefoot. She unclipped her dress and threw her shirt and pants off, leaving only her bra and panties on, before it completely went all off. Fire Spirit checked her, red and flustered, and taking the extra time to take his own clothes off to annoy Wind Spirit. 

The roof of the house was lit on fire by 'accident.'

"Hurry up, let me help you with that," Wind Spirit snapped, throwing his shirt off.

He grabbed her waist and swiped her off her feet, the tips of their nose touching. He slowly rubbed circles around her hips and she pressed her hand against his chest. The temperature rose like the tension in the room.

He kissed her mouth and licked the bottom of her lips, asking for permission. She parted her mouth a bit and he entered it, exploring it as his hand played with her hair. She gave a soft moan and he felt his erection grow.

He kissed down to her collarbone again, then to her breasts. He caressed one of her breasts with a hand and sucked on the other one with his mouth, making her groan and the wetness spread.

Fire Spirit then grabbed her legs and carried her to the kitchen table that was in sight and falling apart. He dumped her onto the table and spread her legs. He rubbed up and down her thighs, feeling how wet she is then pushed a finger into her and curled it. She whimpered, and he added another finger, this time the moan growing louder with her dark green blush.

The fire from the roof spread to the second floor's walls.

He grabbed her waist and trusted his cock into her. Wind Spirit gave a loud moan and her fingers clenched around thin hair. Fire Spirit slowly started going in and out, but he wasn't patient. He sped up and Wind Spirit began moaning and groaning. She screamed his name several times but they were all cut off by more moans and grunts.

Her stomach clenched and her eyes rolled back in pleasure. Fierce love and happiness filled the couple, without knowing the walls at the back of the first floor were catching on fire along with the second floor's floor.

"I'm going to cum," Wind Spirit gasped, and Fire Spirit sped up and replied with a grunt as a bead of boiling sweat slid down his temple, "Same baby."

She cummed first and Fire Spirit came a second later inside her stomach and she let out a pleasured sigh. 

"That felt so good," Wind Spirit admitted, pushing her up before wincing, "You went to hard."

"I can go harder," He whispered into her ear, licking his lips.

BAM. A chunk of the roof fell beside them, near their clothes.

"Ah shit-?" He growled.

He chucked her clothes at Wind Spirit and she messily threw them on. He did the same, not going slow this time as she kept the fire at bay for a few seconds. It worked for a few seconds, blowing it in the opposite direction, but then the fire grew again.

"Okay, I'm out of here," She said, and used another gust of wind to blow her out the window, "Enjoy your fire if you want."

"Ugh, wait up," He said, despite liking the feeling of being engulfed in fire.

Fire Spirit hurried after Wind Spirit as the old house burnt away to ashes. Thankfully, their love was hot and apparently, that fire won't ever blow out or kill them.

-------------------------------------

Word count: 957

I hope this chapter was okay!

By the way, I can't post next week since I'm going to a week-long math camp, hope y'all understand! (I'm trying to make some yt vids earlier rn lol)

Also about my Webtoon book, I'm finally done my first chapter! I have concluded I need to draw 3-4 hours a day for it since I'm working by myself and etc, plus I want to upload once every two weeks for it!  (Except I'll post another Webtoon chapter 3 weeks after the one tomorrow since the camp).

Yep, I'll upload it tomorrow, so look for it lol.

...

I'm not that mean, here's a link to my pg: 

https://www.webtoons.com/creator/_5blkd

(Dunno how to add it in, so the name is: Crkmsxn)

Oki, have a good day/night!

- Crimson