🤍Vagabond X Okchun 🤍

Up to you to name~

For: BloodSharkk

Labels: 🤍

Teen AU (16 & 17)

------
The sky was dark blue, fading to a warm amber and lavender mix. Lanterns dangled from strings attached to each booth and stall, dimly lighting up the festival streets. The smell of delicious and tempting food mixed with chattering filled the air.

Vagabond leisurely strolled around the streets of the Yakgwa Village, a strawberry Poki Stick dangling out of his mouth. The stage for performances opened up, and one of the hosts spotted him passing by.

"Vagabond!" DJ shouted, waving him over, "One of the performers ran off with their lover. Mind filling up the stage for a bit?"

"I'd love to," Vagabond said, practically bouncing up the stage's stairs, and the spectators cheered.

"Alright, listen up! Woo! What do you guys want tonight? A story? A song?" He shouted enthusiastically, turning to the cookies below. "How 'bout a song?"

The cookies cheered in response, and he flipped open his fan. Cookies curiously gathered as Vagabond nodded to a few other performers to drop a beat. Soon, there was a great gathering of cookies, singing and dancing to the beat, following Vagabond.

Vagabond looked over the crowd, smiling when a cookie near the back caught his eye. The cookie had beautiful long blue hair, the lower half of their face covered by an orange satin cloth, matching her elegant outfit.

He instantly recognized the esteem cookie, Okchun, the eldest daughter, despite her wearing a mask. She was trying to match the fast-paced rhythm of the song and was unsuccessful. As the song ended, Vagabond snapped his fan shut as he watched her sigh before smiling at the cheering cookies.

Their eyes caught each other's gazes before she turned around, no doubt to leave to see the rest of the festival and make sure it was running smoothly. But that was like a job, and Vagabond wasn't letting her not enjoy the festival she helped plan. Not on his watch.

"Hey!" Okchun's eyes widened, and she stumbled as Vagabond popped up behind her.

"Hi?" She smiled, relaxing, "Oh, greetings. You performed well as usual."

Vagabond hummed a thanks, moving to walk beside her, "So? How's the festival so far? Are you enjoying it?"

Okchun nodded, "The festival has been great so far. Everyone seems to be enjoying it. There was a lost boy, but I helped him find his older sister and bought him some jelly treats to calm him down. I also bought myself some. It tasted quite delicious."

"Oh, come on, are you just going to walk around?" Vagabond huffed, shaking his head.

"I'm not sure what you mean?" Okchun echoed, confused.

"You planned this festival as amazing as usual, but you're not enjoying it! Your family is already strict," Vagabond pointed out, and Okchun blinked.

"I'm monitoring it," she argued, fiddling with her fingers.

"You can enjoy it while monitoring it! And isn't it better to engage in it to see the exact quality?" He grinned, and she considered his point.

"But... I don't have anyone to walk with me," Okchun said, slightly embarrassed, "Everyone seems to be enjoying themselves, and I'm not quite sure how to join in activities like these."