♣️❤️Dark Choco X Caramel Arrow🤍♣️

The Prince and the First Watcher's Secret

For:ugly83 

Labels: ♣️❤️🤍

No'ones Pov

Dark Cacoa gazed down at the young cookie who stood before him. It was Masashi, his dear old friend's daughter who had been sent to the Dark Cacoa kingdom. A great idea entered the King's mind. Surely, it wouldn't be too much for someone who is the daughter of two extraordinary cookies, he thought.

~~~~

"Our task is to... take care of this cookie?" Dark Choco grumbled, confused.

"Her name is Masashi, she's Pure Vanilla's daughter," Dark Cacoa said irritated, "You've met her before."

"Did I?" Dark Choco said grumpily, "She's kind of short."

He wasn't taking the news of the sudden guest too well. Today he had assumed he and Caramel Arrow were tending to their horses and wolves, doing the usual training routine, and resharpening and making their weapons. The couple had already tended to the animals before dawn and was planning to have some fun in a secret room.

"I am not short!" Masashi yelled.

Dark Choco jerked back, taken back by the sudden outburst, "I think I remember you now. You were the cookie who chased me with a stick from the garden!"

"Hmm, did I?" The child giggled, sticking a tongue out.

"Her personality is the opposite of her parents," Dark Cacoa muttered, before saying in a commanding voice, "Well, I trust you to your hands. Farewell, I'm going to visit a smaller village today and see how they're doing."

"Yes my king, I will not disappoint!" The watcher said, determined to make this child have fun.

"Father! Wait!" Dark Choco yelled, but Dark Cacoa was already striding away.

"Aww, she's so cute!" Caramel Arrow cooed, eyeing Masashi's white hair and blue eyes.

"Thank you miss!" Misashi said brightly.

"So, what do you wish to do?" Dark Choco said, placing a hand.

"Dress up!" The young girl declared.

"I will not do a dress up, that is a horrible idea," Dark Choco growled, "You should learn to train in battles and-"

He was cut off by Misashi's shrill cry which turned into sobs.

"You made her cry!" Caramel Arrow gasped, hugging Misashi.

"Well, we don't have a variety of clothing to dress up in anyways," Dark Choco said.

"You could've said it in a nicer way," Caramel Arrow pointed out, then said to Misashi in a soft voice, "Did you hear him? We don't have a lot of outfits, so maybe we can do something else? Maybe I can teach you how to use arrows... history is pretty fun!"

"History is for old people!" Misashi declared stubbornly, "Let's bake cookies!"

"Okay, cookies," Caramel Arrow said, nodding, "I think we can do that."