♣️ Mulled Juice X Caviar ♣️

The requestor preferably or any reader can name this

For: banhammersslut 

Labels: ♣️

No'ones Pov

"Hm... still in good condition... well, decent condition. It was only a small trip after all..." Mulled mumbled to himself as he eyed Captain Caviar's ship which just docked 2 hours ago. "Maybe a new plank will improve it... the wood is getting a tad bit soggy and weak."

Mulled set the fruit and pie basket aside on top of one of the wooden crates to put his chin on one hand, humming to himself. He paid no mind to Caviar's crew who was unloading the goods they received from smaller islands. He loved how Caviar stuck to his beliefs and helped the smaller islands and the republic.

"Mulled!" A voice, Caviar's, called. Captain Caviar had emerged from the captain's cabin and spotted Mulled, who was mumbling to himself on the docks.

Caviar took a step towards the ship's edge when no reply came from the absent-minded cookie and waved, "Mulled!"

"Oh! Darling!" Mulled said, startled and blinking. He craned his neck and squinted up into the sun, "Have you thought of changing your plank?"

"Huh?"

"Never mind, do help me up," Mulled said and Caviar shrugged.

Mulled climbed the swinging rope hanging from the side of the boat, struggling in his robes. Caviar extended a hand and Mulled grabbed on. He pulled himself over the ledge, stumbling on the bottom of his white robes before stabilizing. He wrapped his free hand around Caviar's hip and held him close.

"Oh, I missed you!" Mulled said, his voice rich.

"I missed ya' too," Caviar chuckled gruffly but lovingly.

Mulled pushed Caviar backwards against the cabin wall, pressing his body against Caviar's bare chest. Mulled leaned forward and kissed Caviar passionately, hugging his waist. Caviar responded by bringing Mulled closer with his hand on Mulled's bubbly hair.

"Bring it in," Caviar smirked as Mulled took a breath, breathing in the smell of the salty ocean emitting from Caviar.

Caviar swung open the cabin door, chuckling at how Mulled was so eager after not seeing him for a week. Suddenly, he felt Mulled wrap his arms around him again, and his warm breath against his neck.

"Don't pretend you didn't miss me either," Mulled whispered into Caviar's ears, who felt heat rise to his ears. "We've both been distracted, yes, (Mulled's train of thoughts and Caviar and the sea), but you miss me."

Mulled locked the door with one hand, keeping his body close to Caviar's.

"I never said I didn't miss ya'," Caviar smirked, dropping his cape onto the nearby smaller wooden table.

Mulled hugged Caviar's body and leaned closer to his neck again. Gently, he bit into Caviar's neck, nibbling on the pinkining teeth mark.

"Mmm," Caviar groaned, feeling Mulled's cock against his pants.

Mulled continued kissing Caviar's neck and ears as he unbuckled Caviar's belt. He pulled the belt off Caviar and whipped it off. Mulled easily slipped out of his robes and sandals, and Caviar finished folding his loose pants and set aside his boots.

Mulled eagerly pushed Caviar against the other wooden desk originally for map charting. The ship gently rocked beneath them. Mulled grabbed Caviar's left leg and inserted his cock, making Caviar groan. Mulled pushed deeper into Caviar's hole, which was ready, and felt Caviar tremble beneath him.

With a grunt, Mulled slammed his cock into Caviar almost all the way in and Caviar moaned loudly, "Fuck!"

Mulled firmly held Caviar while slowly increasing his speed. With each thrust, Caviar made noises of pleasure, their breathing turning heavy and quick.

"Ah~ Mnh~" Caviar yelped in pleasure as Mulled thrust fully in, going rough despite his nature and the swaying of the ship. "Ngh.."

Caviar's body jerked harder as his insides twisted like sailing on a rough sea. His hands began clenching into fists, digging into the oak.

"I'm gon'- I'm gon' cum," Caviar grunted, shaking, looking at Mulled with tears in his eyes as Mulled tugged his messy hair.

"Wait," Mulled replied through sharp breaths, still going hard at the quivering captain.

Caviar tried holding it in, his voice going up an octave. Finally, Mulled nodded to go ahead and Caviar cummed, the substance spraying over Mulled's chest. Mulled slammed himself into Caviar's sore ass and cummed. Caviar felt the cum in him and breathed out heavily.

Mulled leaned into Caviar's forehead, still inside him. He kissed Caviar's forehead gently and Caviar smiled.

" 'Nother round?"

P.S. No one stole the fruit and pie basket, and they ate it later :)

------------------------------------------------------

Feels like I haven't written smut for a long time (so I hope you still liked it).

I started playing Minecraft again, I thought I'd gotten better... and then I mined a gold block with a gold pickaxe one hour after gaming. Oof. 

Also oh my gosh I'm so slow to these requests I'm so sorry T-T

Anyway, have a good day/night