🤍Rye X Black Raisin ♣️

Name (someone give me something idk TwT)

For: Froggy873

Labels: ♣️🤍

No'ones pov

Black Raisin Cookie watched from the tree she perched over the villagers. There were no hordes of cake monsters for now, but who knows when they'll storm into the area again?

"Hey! You there!" A voice called out from behind.

Black Raisin flinched and whipped around, surprised as she did not notice anyone sneaking up until a few moments before the voice. They were either stealthy or ran up in a mix of stealth and speed.

She saw the unknown cookie's dark, wide-brimmed hat with a sheriff badge and a sprig of wheat. Intruder.

"Intruder! Stop right there!" Black Raisin hollered, jumping down from the tree.

The newcomer immediately jumped back from the black-haired female, tilting her head upwards in annoyance.

"Quit squawking, softie!" Rye cookie huffed back.

"The only squawker is my crows here!" Black Raisin defended, and the crows cawed as if saying: 'How dare you!'

The two cookies stared at each other, eyeing one up and down.

Now that Black Raisin was on the ground, she could get a much better look at the cookie with long blonde hair, golden skin that seemed to glow in the dim sun, and green eyes the colour of olive. Woah, imagine her in the full bath of the sun, Black Raisin thought, but faced forward and didn't allow any emotions to show. 

Rye Cookie wanted to bite back her words. The cookie who stood in a stance ready to defend the small village looked nothing like a softie. Black Raisin had her unkempt raven black-haired pulled into a high ponytail, and the right eye was covered. Her white lashes were pretty and rivalled against her dark eyes, with a pink four-cornered star on the right. The star's uniqueness drew Rye in, and a flash of thought passed her: Brushing the village cookie's bangs away and tucking it behind her ears.

"State your purpose, cookie," Black Raisin said, unwavering.

"Revenge brought me out here, ya seen this cookie?" Rye started to wave her hands to show what Chili looked like, "Spicy? Red hair?"

"No, I haven't seen anyone with that description," Black Raisin shook her head, and continued to say, "The fact that you somehow made it here makes me believe you should be fine if you looped around our village."

"What?!"

"I said, I'm sure-"

"What's your problem, scared that I'll start a shooting?" Rye said annoyed.

"It's nothing personal, I'm just protecting the village," Black Raisin denied, although the word revenge did concern her.

Rye cracked into a grin, "Well, well, well, I've got bad news for you! I'm tired as fuck and I would like ta' stay here for the night!"

"Just camp-"

"What's going on here, Black Raisin?" A kind voice asked.

The two turned to a cookie with a gray clock and blindfold. Rye looked at him, wondering who the heck he was.

"Healer cookie, there's an intruder here-"

"No, I just need a place ta' stay, I'm not going ta' shoot nobody!" Rye interjected.