♣️ Clotted Cream X mtfFinancier ♣️

Clotted X mtf Financier

For: redwinex 

Labels: ♣️

Note: Financier's pronouns are: She/her, but she used to be male

No'ones Pov

Financier was forced to be a girl by her parents when she was five after her younger sister died. She was born into a family with 3 children, 2 males and a female, as the middle child. Growing up she found interest in the works of paladin, and her parents grudgingly allowed her to pursue her interest as long as she pretended she was a flat-chested girl. Her features did need a little tweaking after puberty, but otherwise, she looked like a girl.

So anyways, Financier was taking a short break from training the other to-be Paladins. She felt a bead of sweat drips down her forehead, the heat of the republic gruelling to her. She dearly wished she could just throw off her cloth, but she couldn't do it in public. Meanwhile, drink in hand, Clotted Cream was coming out of an expensive cafe. They both turned a corner and-

BAM. The two crashed into each other and time slowed down for a second, the strawberry quencher's content slowly flew out of Clotted Cream's hand, splashing onto each other's shirts. Both of them steadied themselves and froze. Financier looked up nervously to her crush and their eyes met.

Shit, both cookies thought. Financier looked at Clotted Cream, angry at herself for doing something like that to the cookie she liked. She already thought that Clotted Cream would hate her if he found out she was trans, and spilling a drink all over him wasn't what she'd thought would make a good impression.

Clotted Cream was also flustered at his clumsiness and the fact he bumped into Financier, who he fancied. He often was elegant across others, but when it came to her, it was harder for him to keep his composure. He knew that Financier was trans, and at first, he was indeed slightly angry due to all the news, but when he figured out the reason, he felt quite moved. 

Plus, he found it kind of cute how far Financier would take it just to hide her birth sexuality. 

"Financier, come with me," Clotted Cream instructed, grabbing Financier's wrist.

Financier, dazed and now trying to hide her reddening face, nodded without a second thought. When she entered Clotted Cream's house, she completely froze realizing what a mistake she did. She watched as Clotted Cream throw off his shirt without a second thought and she felt her face blush red.

"Consul, please do not change in front of me," Financier said, took a short breath, then added, "It'd be inappropriate for me to see you naked, and vice versa."

She just didn't want to take off her shirt and expose herself. Also since she was feeling herself go hard slowly and she licked her chapped lips. Meanwhile, Clotted Cream just gave a chuckle, startling her.

"That you're a guy? I know that already," Clotted Cream said, leaning into Financier so that she could see his exposed chest up close, "I know a lot of things darling, like how you're just oh so hard~"

"I d-don't know what you're talking about Consul," Financier blabbered, "If uhm, I am hard I'd have my hand on your w-waist or something. Also if we're both guys you wouldn't be flirting with me uhm. Were the rumours of you being gay true- wait forget I said that."

She shut up long enough to see her own hands were on Clotted Cream's waist and his hand was on her chest. She stayed silent long enough that the room grew intoxicated and filled with lust and hunger. Financier instinctively leaned against the wall, pinning Clotted Cream down despite her shorter height.

Their lips interlocked, Clotted Cream taking the lead at first, but it was not long before Financier took over. She tugged at his hair, forcing him to bend over. Their kisses lasted long, drawing only short breaths every minute or so. 

"To the bedroom?" Clotted Cream grinned, pressing his forehead onto hers, and she nodded.

Clotted Cream hoisted her up and she stripped herself in the process. When they reached the bedroom, Financier was excited and impatient. She waited a few seconds for Clotted Cream to strip himself completely before she gave a tiny kick to his knees, forcing him onto his knees before her.

"Lick," Financier said with newfound confidence, seeing nothing's holding her back now that he already knows.

"Heh," Clotted Cream said, grabbing her waists.

He slowly ran his tongue across her dick teasingly, then placed only half of it into his mouth.

"Consul," She warned.

"Call me Clotted first," He jested muffled.

"Clotted Cream I swear," Financier said and Clotted Cream finally attempted to stick it into his mouth.

Financier grabbed the back of Clotted Cream's head and pushed him, hard, making him choke on her cock. He began sucking it, giving her pleasurable moans. She warned him to hurry up and he did, finding a bead of sweat slipping down his face. 

Financier cummed into his mouth with warning and she pulled out. She grabbed the Consul's chin and tilted his head up to see he had swallowed her cum with a teasing grin. She couldn't believe how the Consul was acting, not that she was complaining. Clotted Cream didn't really know what to do but flirt now either with the harsh Paladin, but he liked it.

Financier grabbed him and flipped him onto his back, pushing his legs apart. She began scissoring his inside with her fingers causing him to whimper and squirm as she held him down. When she finished preparing him, she lined her cock with his hole.

"I'm going to do it," She stated, grabbing the Consul's waist.

"Pft, more action less tal- Ah~!"

Clotted Cream's words were cut off a loud moan from him as Financier thrust her cock in. She began pounding him, speeding up quickly and causing loud moans to erupt from the Consul as he drowned in pleasure. He clenched the bedsheets, his dignity stripped now that he was a moaning mess.

He felt a twisted feeling build up in his stomach but he was too much in painful pleasure to yell anything other than Financier's name over and over again. White stuff came out of Clotted Cream, and he swore as Financier pulled away with slight surprise.

"I don't remember hearing you state that you were going to come, Clotted," She said, glancing at the pale yellow sheets with a white sticky substance over them.

"Sorry, Financier," He chuckled, "Round 2?"

"You have Consul duties," She rejected, "And this is risky."

"You enjoyed it."

"Maybe later tonight them."

-----

Word count: 1079

If i started a webtoon, would you read it? 

Also quote of the chapter since I randomly searched up coffee quotes out of negligence of some tasks:

- Life begins with Espresso

Anyways, I hope this chapter was written alright, and have a good day/night!

- Crimson