♣️ Clotted Cream X Wildberry 🤍

An Unexpected Reward

For: clottedcream8

Labels: ♣️🤍

No'ones Pov

Clotted Cream never liked Valentine's Day. He never had a partner. All he had was love notes. Lots and lots of love notes. Wildberry faced the same issue.

But this year, it was going to be different.

The couple met when Wildberry came to visit the Republic with a few other cookies and despite their doubts about getting close, they actually hit it right off the bat.

Clotted Cream smoothed down his shirt and checked himself in the mirror. Then, he walked out of his chambers with his head held high, pushing past Custard as he did so without a care. Why? Because he had a date and his parents aren't technically together so Custart was a single pringle.

Clotted Cream called his ride and drove down to where he was meeting Wildberry. When he stepped out at his destination, he was immediately surrounded by a crowd of squealing cookies.

"Uhm, excuse me if you may," Clotted Cream tried to say, but no one seemed to hear him.

"Move aside, make way please," He heard a similar voice say from the crowd.

Clotted Cream expected the shrieks to wane slightly, but instead, it seemed to have just grown louder as Wildberry battled his way to him. Wildberry grabbed Clotted Cream's hands and he clasped it back tightly.

"Thank divines you're here," Clotted Cream said as Wildberry pushed through the crowd, "I thought you said you didn't use force heh."

"I use force when needed," Wildberry said, as the couple now ran down the festival streets, "And that wasn't really force."

"I know, I was sarcastic for once," The consul said.

They slowed down to a walk, both hands still clasped together, and Wildberry said, "Sorry, you know I'm not big on humour."

"I know, but I think it's cute," Clotted Cream teased, then spotted a stand selling English scones, "Oh! Should we buy some?"

"Of course, if you'd like," Wildberry nodded.

He smiled as he watched Clotted Cream excitedly go from stall to stall, buying Scones and other things. When he finally returned, Wildberry was chuckling at how he appeared to be like a child on Christmas day.

"What is so funny?" Clotted Cream mumbled, embarrassed.

"Nothing," Wildberry said, using his hand to pat Clotted Cream's hair, messing it up.

"Wha- hey!" Clotted Cream pouted, quickly fixing it.

He fixed his composure and continued, "Is there any place you'd like to visit?"

"Not in particular," Wildberry said, but when Clotted Cream still awaited his reply, he admitted, "Okay, there is one place I do look forward to, but I'm not sure if you'd like it."

"I will not mind visiting any place if you like it," Clotted Cream reassured.

"I want to..."

They spent their day actually enjoying themselves despite the gawking people who crushed over them and the bright pink and red lovey-dovey decor everywhere.