122-Minchan: My Prince

Title: My Prince

Ship: Minchan

Minho stood straight with his arms stretched out at his sides. A measuring tape wrapped around his barely covered chest and his designer jotted numbers of his body size down on a piece of parchment.

His younger brother watched him from the back of the room with a book in his hands. He didn't really seem to be reading it. He was too focused on his brother's jittery movements to actually read.

"Hyung." Jeongin called. "If you keep moving your knees, the designer is going to take longer."

Minho stopped bouncing his knees immediately. Like a guilty puppy, his eyes went wide. "Sorry." He muttered to the designer. She only shook her head at the Prince.

"You are all done, my Prince."

"Yes." Minho hissed, excitedly, as he hopped off the platform. He quickly slipped his inside shoes back on and left the room.

  Jeongin rolled his eyes.

  Minho glided into his room and grabbed his black cloak. He was finally free from his schedule of the day. He could do whatever he wished, as long as it didn't involve leaving the castle walls. And Minho was going to do the same thing he did every time he had time for himself.

  Visit the love of his life.

  Minho glanced down the hallway to make sure it was clear. Even if it was clear, he pulled the hood further over his head to cover his face from any servants or guards that may recognize him. He quickly made his way down to one of the lower floors of the castle where servants who lived in the castle stayed.

  Minho slowed his feet as he scanned the doors. He looked for the one decorated in grapevines. His lover had a knack for plants and called himself a plant father. Whatever that meant.

  When Minho found the door, he shyly knocked. He glanced back and forth between other doors, hoping no one came out and recognized him.

  The door opened and before Minho could turn his head to look the man in the eyes, a hand grabbed his arm and pulled him into the room. The door closed behind him.

  A pair of arms wrapped around his waist from the side and a pair of lips reached his neck. Minho giggled as he tried to pull away from him. "Chan!"

  The older stable boy pulled away with only his hands gently placed on Minho's hips. His eyes studied only Minho with a gentle smile playing on his lips. He pulled the cape off the younger and placed it on the coat hanger behind him, Minho slipping off his shoes as he did so.

  Chan led Minho by his hands to his bed. He straddled the Prince over him, his eyes never leaving his face.

  Minho looked back down at his lover. He didn't mind the exploring hands as they made their way up Minho's shirt along his sides. He shivered slightly at the cold touch, but his own smile never left his face.

  "You always look so beautiful." Chan said. Finally his eyes left Minho's and instead traveled down his body. He lifted his shirt just enough to get a glimpse at his pale skin underneath.

  Minho's face flushed at the comment. "So do you."

  Chan chuckled with a shake of the head. He twisted his head as he looked back up. "Not nearly. Your beauty could never compare to anything, Minho." His hands snaked around and pulled the younger closer.

  Minho placed his hands on Chan's cheeks and pulled him in for a soft and tender kiss. This was his favorite part of the day. Getting kisses from Chan. It didn't matter that he spent so much time tending to horse muck, he was always so affable.